TT question. Having issues with Keystone site.

Deezl Smoke

For some reason, I am having issues navigating Keystone's site. I'd like to find a travel trailer that is equal to the Montana fiver. Roughly 25' length with slide(s), but insulated for cold season camping. Every time I click on the Carbon it goes to a toy hauler. When I click on some of the others, even after selecting travel trailers, it takes to fifth wheels.

What model(s) of tt, or even what brands other than Keystone would I find an insulated trailer?

Thanks.

I'm a work'n on it.

For some reason, I am having issues navigating Keystone's site...Every time I click on the Carbon it goes to a toy hauler. When I click on some of the others, even after selecting travel trailers, it takes to fifth wheels...

Try this link to the Carbon. It works for me in IE and Chrome. Click on the "View all Floorplans" and it will show both the travel trailers and the 5th wheels.

Try this link to the Carbon. It works for me in IE and Chrome. Click on the "View all Floorplans" and it will show both the travel trailers and the 5th wheels.

Thanks. Link worked with Firefox. I guess the Carbon is their toy hauler version? All Carbons appear to be toy haulers. That helps explain my confusion. Of course it does'nt help that I am confused all the time...... :blink:

I'm a work'n on it.

Archived