Pinnacle by Jayco

floncto

Does anyone have any experience with this line of fivers? I read on another forum that they build their own frames and have not had the problems that lippert frames have had.

2005 F-250 6.0 Liter Diesel

2007 Coachmen Wyoming 325 RLTS

2 Shih Tzu's - Squirt (Mom), BeBe (Baby)

Overall, Jayco has a pretty good name and the Pennacle is a mid line trailer overall.

We looked at them a couple of years back and found the floorplans and decor were not to our taste. Some of the floorplans were too chopped up, restrictive views and too dark. But that was to our taste.

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot

They used to use Leland frames. Leland was sold to Dexter and finally Dexter sold to Lippert. IIRC Jayco is now using a frame from LCI. I don't know any other details

Lippert is buying everything RV related in sight. Soon they (or their divisions) will be the ONLY source for many components.

Ray & Deb - Shelbi the Aussie & Lexington the cat
2004 Volvo 630 500HP ISX "Bertha D" - 10 Speed-MaxBrake -ET hitch.SOLD
2009 Designer 35RLSA SOLD
Fulltiming since '07 - stopped 2016

I'm a jayco fan , last trailer was a legacy (great trailer), now a toy hauler also no issues so far! They are using lippert frames now.

2014 jayco siesmic 3914

1998 volvo 610, singled short ( bought in 2005)

14 speed volvo tranny

2014 Toyota yaris

• 2 weeks later...

We just looked at the Jayco Pinnacles today and fell in love. This is the 5er I want to go with. He did explain how they were made and we were impressed.

It's all fine and dandy until someone's marshmallow catches fire!

2015 Ford F-250 6.2L (She ain't diesel but she hauls ass!)

2012 Jayco Pinnacle 36KPTS

Http://www.5thwheelgypsy.blogspot.com

Archived