Building a 5th Wheel Air Ride Hitch

bmzero

I am having a few conversations over PM's about the next version of the hitch. If anyone is interested, just shoot me a PM and we can discuss it.

I'm thinking maybe some ivory and engraving would be appropriate as well for yours, Dollytrolley.

Ruger-1-million-full-length-left.jpg

Zero.........ya got style........when folks cast a glance at the ole Dollytrolley the last thing they seem to think about is Ivory & Engraving......

Last week I had two pumps filling diesel in the trolley at the same time and a young guy pulled in his new jacked-up Ram and started filling up..........the kid wondered over and smiled and said.......'how much does that 'THING" hold".......I smiled and said "Oh ........enough to double the trucks value"...........

Ivory...........Wow........thats pretty hot ...........and the shoot-n-iron comes with every hitch..........

Drive on.........(Ivory envy...........)

97 Freightshaker Century Cummins M11-370 / 1350 /10 spd / 3:08 /tandem/ 20ft Garage/ 30 ft Curtis Dune toybox with a removable horse-haul-module to transport Dolly-The-Painthorse to horse camps and trail heads all over the Western U S

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I wanted the 'regimentation', I'd head over to rv.net.

You would never make it there, Bill. You would be banned and harassed by the Moderators. I know....been there, done that.

Jack & Danielle Mayer #60376 Lifetime Member
Living on the road since 2000

PLEASE no PM's. Email me. jackdanmayer AT gmail
2016 DRV Houston 44' 5er (we still have it)
2022 New Horizons 43' 5er
2016 Itasca 27N 28' motorhome 
2019 Volvo 860, D13 455/1850, 236" wb, I-Shift, battery-based APU
No truck at the moment - we use one of our demo units
2016 smart Passion, piggyback on the truck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com
Principal in RVH Lifestyles. RVH-Lifestyles.com

Archived