Euro Recliners

kountryguy1

We have an Ekornes Stressless Euro chair and I believe a few other people on this forum do, also. They are remarkably comfortable but they are rather expensive. On the other hand, if you only have one chair it might as well be a great one! :lol: You can check the Ekornes website for a dealer near you.

Sandie & Joel

2000 40' Beaver Patriot Thunder Princeton--425 HP/1550 ft-lbs CAT C-12
2014 Honda CR-V AWD EX-L with ReadyBrute tow bar/brake system
WiFiRanger Ambassador
Follow our adventures on Facebook at Weiss Travels

I have a Lane Euro recliner that I find really comfortable, even with back problems.

I'm in mine for several hours per day.

Jim & Vickie
'07 F150
'10 Chalet XL1935
Chimacum, Wa

Evergreen Coho SKP Park Website:

http://www.evergreencohoskprvpark.com/

Evergreen Coho SKP on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Evergreen-Coho-SKP-RV-Park/563601217103332

Another vote for the Ekornes Stressless Euro. My old recliner was killing my back. With the Ekornes no pain.

X3. I regularly nod off for hours in mine.

Ray & Deb - Shelbi the Aussie & Lexington the cat
2004 Volvo 630 500HP ISX "Bertha D" - 10 Speed-MaxBrake -ET hitch.SOLD
2009 Designer 35RLSA SOLD
Fulltiming since '07 - stopped 2016

I had one for years!...I wore it out!... It was spendy! but worth every penny when I think of the years and comfort I/we got out of it!!

2000 Holiday Rambler Imperial 40' DP

2015 DRV 38RSSA 5th wheel

2004 M2 106 MDT

It's What You Learn, After You Know It All!... That Counts!!

If you talking those euro recliners that also come with the ottoman, I was in a Costco in Dallas today and they had them in brown for somewhere around $388

Currently:

2013 Wildcat 353LS bath and a half retirement villa

2013 Ford F350 crew cab PSD FX4

Just went to Ekrones web site :

For a limited time receive $200 OFF the purchase of any Stressless recliner and ottoman or sofa when you donate $50 to charity. Purchase select Stressless Kensington, Mayfair, or Chelsea recliners and ottomans and receive $400 OFF* the purchase price when you donate $50 to charity.

http://www.ekornes.com/us/promotions/us-promotions/charity#http://www.ekornes.com/us/promotions/us-promotions/charity

Goes around , comes around .

Speaking of which does anyone know where I can get a replacement ring for the base of my Euro recliner or otherwise have good ideas on how to repair? Its got one break but I sure do like mine and don't really want to pop the $ for another.

Speaking of which does anyone know where I can get a replacement ring for the base of my Euro recliner or otherwise have good ideas on how to repair? Its got one break but I sure do like mine and don't really want to pop the $ for another.

I would call an Ekornes dealer; hard to imagine that replacement parts can't be ordered, especially something as routine as a wooden base.

Sandie & Joel

WiFiRanger Ambassador

Our motor home came with an Ekornes, but we have not been nearly as thrilled with it as most. I think it's that it sits so low. I am tall with long legs and it puts my knees up too high. That also makes it a bit hard to get up out of. For me at least, it is not that comfortable for using the laptop in the lap. I would opt for something with a traditional seat height if I needed to replace it and likely with an integral footrest

Our motor home came with an Ekornes, but we have not been nearly as thrilled with it as most. I think it's that it sits so low. I am tall with long legs and it puts my knees up too high. That also makes it a bit hard to get up out of. For me at least, it is not that comfortable for using the laptop in the lap. I would opt for something with a traditional seat height if I needed to replace it and likely with an integral footrest

Even for us vertically challenged people, getting out can occasionally be a problem, especially if the knees are acting up! :D

Sandie & Joel

WiFiRanger Ambassador

We went to the Stressless Dealer near us and when I saw the price I was stressed....so I found Chairland in Oldsmar Fl that had Bench Master chairs which looked identical. We got a pair for about 1/3 what stressless wanted. Should you be in the Tampa area starting the 13th the RV Supershow is going on and the guy is always there.....We have had ours for a couple of years now and they took a beating on our trip to Alaska this past summer. They still look as good as the day we bought them....

chairlandfurniture.com/

Archived