An Apology to the Forum

Never saw the comment, but thanks anyway. Personally I try to stay away from the subjects that raise my hackles since I tend to have a bit of an edge when I write. I once had a dealer (my customer) tell me "My people read your letters and think you are calling them idiots!" I didn't say it, but I thought "well, yeah.That was my point!"

Not sure what it was, or if I did see it, it didn't occur to me to take offense. :)

Shoe leather... I've found it comes in a lot of flavors, depending upon where a person has been... LOL!! (from personal experience, that is...)

I suspect most people who post here regularly have said something or another that they wish they hadn't. It happens. Life goes on. I think most forgive and forget pretty easily as the topics roll on.

Safe travels!

I noticed Jack not noticing so that makes him smarter than me in some things. :) Or at least he has more self restraint.

I guess I noticed some of the stuff .....I just did not comment. I try not to inflame certain things. Plus it would be bad form for me to get points :)

Archived