Cheap Gas - $1.78 / Gallon...

Driving thru Michigan yesterday... at the intersection of M-57 and M-66 (NE from Grand Rapids, out in the country)... we filled up with Regular 87 Octane gas at $1.78/gallon. No gimmicks, credit card OK, no car wash...

Anybody seeing anything any better?

-----------------

Jan 2, 2015 update - $1.66/gallon in Greenville, MI.

-----------------

Jan 5, 2015 update - $1.64.gallon, Plainfield Ave & US-131. (That evening, went to $2.09/gal)

2007 Dolphin

• Safe-T-Plus Steering Bar

Our Blog: Click Here

The best I've seen in Bull Head City, AZ. was $1.97 but it has been dropping at least once a week. Remember when food prices went up due to the high gas prices? Do you think food prices will drop soon? Dave.

2006 Coachmen Aurora 36ft. Class A motor home. 2009 Honda CRV toad. "Snowbirds" apprx. 6 mos. each year. Travelling to the SW each winter than returning to Wi. each summer. Retired and enjoying our travels along with Buddy the cat.

You are in our old stomping grounds - we both grew up/lived from Cedar Springs to Rockford, Grand Rapids and Hudsonville. Have been seeing postings from friends on the prices. It is $1.77 somewhere around there. Michigan's gas is always more expensive. Don't know what's making the difference this time. Paying $1.99 at the MS gulfshore.

Pat DeJong

We got a little war going on here in Hemet, CA. One station went to .99 a gallon and his competition down the street dropped his to .93 a gallon. I was borrowing 20 and 30 gal tanks from my neighbors. I filled 5 today. Guess who running EVERYTHING on propane???!!!! :D rockin'

On Edit: Guess I'm not reading too good this evening.....we may have cheap propane out here....but regular gas is about $2.59 at the station I listed above!.

'12 Excel Limitied 33ft GKE Full Timing '14 Chev 3500 CC DRW D/A named Bullet

But I think Michigan is going to fix that with higher gas taxes

Yup - Constitutional Amendment ballot issue in May 2015... to raise State Sales Tax by 1%, from 6% to 7%... and to change existing Gas Tax (19 cents per gallon) to a percentage of sales... and to exempt gas & diesel from the State Sales Tax. The net effect would be to increase cost of a gallon of gas slightly.

They gotta do something.

2007 Dolphin

• Safe-T-Plus Steering Bar

Our Blog: Click Here

Archived