Air Ride 5th wheel (or goosneck) hitch for sale

Old Man 99

post-18723-0-99539600-1420083623_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-72327500-1420083636_thumb.jpg

(Images from factory website. I will get pics of my actual init posted as soon as I can)

I bought this unit about 6 months ago and have used it for about 5 months on a F550. I am upgrading to a Semi (for commercial use and using a commercial size 5th wheel plate now) and no longer need it. The air ride gives a really nice ride and is much easier on both your truck and trailer making both last much longer. Also makes hitching and unhitching easier as it allows you to operate almost like you have air suspension so you do not have to do so much cranking on the landing gear. It is rated at 32k pounds so it will handle just about any trailer you care to back up to.

This one has the double swivel hitch that is suitable for hauling RV's and it also has lock plates to lock out the side to side swivel so that it is then appropriate for pulling car hauler trailers. The plates were custom designed and installed by Hitch Crafter when I when up to their facility for the hitch install. You can get the parts from Hitch Crafter to convert to gooseneck and swap back and forth if you want/need to.

Below is a link to the factory page that has full specification and will answer most of your questions. There are also a couple videos there about the hitch as well.

This is a fairly heavy unit and will not be inexpensive to ship. I called Jason, the owner of Hitch Crafter and he said that it will be about $300 to truck ship to the lower 48 states. Local pick up would probably be best but I am willing to crate and ship if needed. I can also deliver to Florida addresses for a reasonable charge. The unit is located in Palm Coast, FL. (On I-95 between Daytona Beach and St. Augustine/Jacksonville).

This unit is $2,600 new. This one is $1,800. (That is $800 off new price!)

If you have any questions please email me rather than calling if you are able.

Factory website link: http://www.hitchcrafter.com/32ksinglepivotair.htm

Email: Hitchforsale@gmail.com
Phone: 863-229-9220

Archived