2015 TV SUPERSHOW TAMPA FLORIDA

mountainborn

Are you going to be there ? We are ! Starting Jan 14th and running for five days according to the video, It is the world's largest Rv show ! We will be overnighting in the Tampa State fairgrounds parking lot, they charge $12 per night. Here is a promotional video of the show.

If you haven't ever been to the show, it's hard to imagine how big it is until you see the video.
The seadawg's and maybe other Oliver owners will be there with us. If you can, come on down to Tampa and let's have a big old time while looking at all the newest that the RV Industry has to offer ! Here is a link to the show's web page:
http://events.frvta.org/florida-rv-supershow/
We will be in the Pony Express and pulling a 2015 Legacy Elite II that will be available should some want to see it.
Larry & Betty Harmon the MOUNTAINBORN's

Gun Rack, Dog Box, Pickup Truck, Deer Mounts, Hunt Club, Dirt Road, Mud Flaps, Cammo Teeshirts, BlazeOrange Vest, Classic Rock, Up Loud, OpenSight 30-30, . . . . . . Geeze, if this was the 60's, I'd be called an Outlaw, now a' days howerver, i'm just another ol' geezer !

THE MOUNTAINBORN CHRONICLES

MOUNTAINBORN.COM

2008 F350 Dually 6.4 liter Diesel

2010 Coleman 36' Fifth Wheel

500 watts of solar on the roof

We will be there on the Rally grounds from Wed through Saturday. We leave sometime Sunday to come back up to Mayo FL for the Solar Rally. I'll be at the New Horizons show model off and on most days helping them. No regular schedule, though. I have appointments of various ilk most days, but if you stop by I'd love to see people....

Jack & Danielle Mayer #60376 Lifetime Member
Living on the road since 2000

PLEASE no PM's. Email me. jackdanmayer AT gmail
2016 DRV Houston 44' 5er (we still have it)
2022 New Horizons 43' 5er
2016 Itasca 27N 28' motorhome 
2019 Volvo 860, D13 455/1850, 236" wb, I-Shift, battery-based APU
No truck at the moment - we use one of our demo units
2016 smart Passion, piggyback on the truck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com
Principal in RVH Lifestyles. RVH-Lifestyles.com

We went a few years ago, lots of RVs and vendors. If your looking for a new rig it's a good place to compare units but the vendors deals aren't all that great.

Denny

Denny & Jami SKP#90175
Most Timing with Mac our Scottie, RIP Jasper our Westie
2013 F350 SC DRW 6.2 V8 4.30 Gears
2003 HH Premier 35FKTG Home Base Nebraska

We went a few years ago, lots of RVs and vendors. If your looking for a new rig it's a good place to compare units but the vendors deals aren't all that great.

Denny

That is true of most shows, Denny, as I'm sure you know. The "show deals" can typically be had on the RV lot. You just have to negotiate some. There are exceptions, of course, and sometimes you do run into a "killer deal" at a show. I got offered 46% off a Zephere one year in Tampa. It just did not have all I wanted on it. You also have to watch the posted "regular" prices, because sometimes they are not accurate. Not always - sometimes. The key is to know the product you are looking at.

See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com

That is true of most shows, Denny, as I'm sure you know. The "show deals" can typically be had on the RV lot. You just have to negotiate some. There are exceptions, of course, and sometimes you do run into a "killer deal" at a show. I got offered 46% off a Zephere one year in Tampa. It just did not have all I wanted on it. You also have to watch the posted "regular" prices, because sometimes they are not accurate. Not always - sometimes. The key is to know the product you are looking at.

We are going to be there next week as well. Thursday & Friday looking to see what the show deals are as we have quotes from several dealers. We also hope to get some answers from the manufacturers reps on a few things too. We love the show!

2016 Volvo VNL780 D13 I-Shift

2016 DRV 44 Houston

2015 Smart Cabriolet

Right now it looks like I'll be going over from Melbourne on Friday and probably staying over until later Saturday. However, Saturday will probably be a complete zoo and I don't do well with big crowds. So I may push to go over Thursday morning and come back Friday evening.

Russ

Russ, Saturday is always the biggest day. Friday is a little packed, too.. If the weather is good Saturday will be like sardines in a can.

www.jackdanmayer.com

We are driving down Wednesday and will be attending Thursday and Friday. Have our list ready of things we need to look for. We don't have our trailer yet, so we are staying across the street in a hotel. Got my walking shoes ready!

If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never again think a negative thought. ^_^

Tow vehicle - Custom 2015 Freightliner M2/106 -Cummins ISL with Allison 3000 transmission, Reading service body

Residence: 2015 Airstream Classic

Good morning all,

The Cummins Onan folks were at the show a couple or 3 yrs ago, outside one of the buildings. Onan has a used generator department and if they are there this year would someone mind getting me their contact info please?

I may be in the market for a 7 to 10kw unit depending on what will fit under the passengers side of the sleeper. The 7kw Whisperquiet is too noisy and it seems to be not worth it or practical to build a noise reduction enclosure....too bad it is a good generator, never any issues and low hrs.

Thanks

Good morning all,

The Cummins Onan folks were at the show a couple or 3 yrs ago, outside one of the buildings. Onan has a used generator department and if they are there this yearwould someone mind getting me their contact info please.

I may be in the market for a 7 to 10kw unit depending on what will fit under the passengers side of the sleeper. The 7kw Whisperquiet is too noisy and it seems to be not worth it or practical to build a noise reduction closure....too bad it is a good generator, never any issues and low hrs.

Thanks

Roger - I know we will be stopping by that booth, so I will request the contact info for you.

If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never again think a negative thought. ^_^

Tow vehicle - Custom 2015 Freightliner M2/106 -Cummins ISL with Allison 3000 transmission, Reading service body

• 2 weeks later...

Roger:

We spoke with the Cummins Onan generator folks. They stated that they don't have a division or department for used generators, that the best thing for you to do would be to track down the Onan distributor nearest you.

Wish I had better news.

Archived