AIS RV Insurance website

jc2

There is a link posted on the Escapees Club website that will connect you to the AIS RV Insurance website. I have sent (2) requests to them in the last 2-3 weeks requesting a rate quote for our class A but have yet to receive any acknowledgement. Any else had problems with their lack of responding? Wonder if they are this unconcerned if one of their customers has a question or claim? :( I filed 10 other requests to different companies and received acknowledgements the same day or the next. from them.

I started with them when they were RV Alliance, then PoliSeek and now AIS and have had good service and reasonable prices. About every three years I go to two other agencies to get quotes to compare and thus far am still with them as my agency. I have no idea of why you might not be getting a response, but this is the link that I use.

AIS insurance

My original intentions for attempting to contact AIS for a quote on our class A was because of a 50% increase this year on our insurance premium from "Blue Sky" insurance. No rhyme or reason was given so I am now seeking quotes from other companies. As suggested by some on this forum, I called AIS by phone and made contact with a broker. He was unable to determine why no one had contacted me per my (2) previous requests. Unfortunately, their quote was $200 a year more than "Blue Sky" for a non-full timing rate so I'll continue my search for something more reasonable. :blink: Thanks for those that offered suggestions. Will post my future findings.

No contact from them on my request either. After the first I will call them. Our BS quote went up almost 50% as well. Their explanation "BS has not increased rates in 5 years, they have increased the rates all at once. Lousy explanation for someone who has made one claim for a P/U truck in 46 years of driving, other than 2 or 3 windshields in that time. Also one infraction in the last 30 years, and that more than 3 years ago.

Archived