So you know what question is coming next, right?

Dutch&Di

Oh My Gosh. Can Christmas really be only 1 week away? We will be spending the holidays enjoying Flagler Beach, Florida.
So will Christmas find you? Some place warm or will you be enjoying a snow filled day.

Wherever you are, Dutch & I wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HEALTHY, SAFE & HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Hugs, Di

SKP #48048
2015 single Cab Ram 3500 Dually. Aisan Transmission, 410 gear. Pace Edwards automatic roll top cover. AMP running boards & tailgate step.
1996/2010 Triple Slide Carriage, Mor/Ryde Suspension, Kodiak Disc Brakes, Big Foot Leveling System & Plug It Right Stabilizers.
www.plugitright.com Plug It Right Stabilizer, TST, Quadra Big Foot Lever Tailgate Easy Lift Distrubitors
http://www.plugitright.com/5thwheelREDO.html e-mail: plugitright@gmail.com

Right back 'atcha. We'll be home with tons of family. All of the kids except one and waiting for this monster n'oreaster that's supposed to role in Xmas Eve.

2012 F350 KR CC DRW w/ some stuff
2019 Arctic Fox 32-5M
Cindy and Tom, Kasey and Maggie (our Newfie and Berner)
Oh...I forgot the five kids.

Harlingen Tx the only thing white on the ground is at the beach.

Merry Christmas

Dave & Tish
Beagle Bagles & Snoopy

RIP Snoopy we lost you 5-11-14 but you'll always travel with us
On the road somewhere.
AF retired, 70-90
A truck and a trailer

“He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion” -unknown

HoD vay' wej qoH SoH je nep! ngebmo' vIt neH 'ach SoHbe' loD Hem, wa' ngebmo'. nuqneH...

Home in Wisconsin with all the kids and grandkids. Would not trade that annual experience for anything. The sad thing is the recent thaw melted our snow cover. We have a trace on the ground but not really enough to call it a White Christmas. There is snow in the forecast for December 23rd so we are still hoping.

We will be at our home-base with on son & family visiting us as we celebrate Pam's brand new hip! We plan to attend our community Christmas dinner. We are about 20 miles west of Tyler, TX.

Wouldn't this thread be better participated in if it were in the "General Forum"?

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Mayo, FL for the Holiday. The campground is doing a buffet,which we will participate in.

Jack & Danielle Mayer #60376 Lifetime Member
Living on the road since 2000

PLEASE no PM's. Email me. jackdanmayer AT gmail
2016 DRV Houston 44' 5er (we still have it)
2022 New Horizons 43' 5er
2016 Itasca 27N 28' motorhome 
2019 Volvo 860, D13 455/1850, 236" wb, I-Shift, battery-based APU
No truck at the moment - we use one of our demo units
2016 smart Passion, piggyback on the truck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com
Principal in RVH Lifestyles. RVH-Lifestyles.com

Interesting comparison. 10 replies to this topic on this site, 26 replies on the other. I try to avoid heavy traffic, so I'll reply here.

Staying home this year. Making plans to build an new house (for her) and a new shop (for me). Hoping Santa brings supplies for a 60 x 80 hobby shop....

Merry Christmas y'all,

2006 Freightliner M2-112 Sportchassis
2015 Keystone Raptor 412-TS
Lots of motorcycles and toys

Murfreesboro, TN.

We'll be in our all time favorite area: Borrego Springs, CA. First in the beautiful, wonderful state park (Anza-Borrego State Park) and then in a private park--we were late getting reservations so couldn't get a spot in the state park for two weeks. Along with Death Valley it is one of the warmest spots in the US.

2007 Arctic Fox 32.5 rls for full-timing, now sold.

2014 Sunnybrook Sunset Creek 267rl for the local campgrounds now that we are off the road
2007 Silverado 2500 diesel

Loving Green Valley, AZ (just South of Tucson)

We will be in our S & B East of Show low Arizona. We already had a little snow and none expected for Xmas. Will have our youngest son here maybe. For sure will have Xmas eve dinner out someplace with some friends. We will not be doing Xmas dinner like we have in years past at the La Posada in Winslow Arizona but maybe next year again. Merry Christmas to everyone and a safe New Years.

2019 Thor Chateau 28E on a Ford E450 chassis. Maybe awhile but will get a new picture forgive one up there it is my old rig.

In our S & B in Dallas area with both kids coming home with 4 of the grand kids here, oldest 2 staying home working. No white stuff forecast here, which is just fine by me. I have the FW at home plugged in as spare bedrooms.

Dave Watkins

Highland Village, TX

2014 F-350 Dually

Open Range 349RLR

VisitedStatesMap.gif

We'll be SHOVELLING sand, and MELTING in the sun here in Naples.

Clubhouse Christmas dinner for everyone, all the goodies & all the fixins.

Our S&B back in Quebec will be doing all the SHIVERING.

Merry Christmas to all of my RV & HDT family & friends!

1998 VOLVO 610 VED-12 @ 425 HP with 13 speed, 22.5" rubber, TC Equipped, single 3.70 drive axle, 193'' WB. REESE, 30K 4 way rocker-hitch, Jordan Ultima 2020. Under-frame mounted Honda 3000 ei, Towing a DRV MobileSuites- 36TK3 with TrailAir Pin Box, a Yamaha Road Star 1700 on deck. http://diesel-gypsy.blogspot.com

Thanks for starting this thread Di.

We will be at our home-base with on son & family visiting us as we celebrate Pam's brand new hip! We plan to attend our community Christmas dinner. We are about 20 miles west of Tyler, TX.

Wouldn't this thread be better participated in if it were in the "General Forum"?

Hi Kirk! I have a longtime friend living in Van, TX. It's still strange to see an oil well in the church front yard there. I'm glad Pam is recovering nicely. Merry Christmas to all!

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

Hi Kirk! I have a longtime friend living in Van, TX. It's still strange to see an oil well in the church front yard there.

If you happen to travel to Van, let us know and we will meet for a cool one, or a cuppa, which ever fits best! We are only 8 miles to the east of Van.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Howdy!

We're at our homebase in Livingston, TX. Spending Christmas visting with family.

Merry Christmas, and have a blessed New Year everyone.

"Happy Trails"

Chiefneon

"Class of 2007 Fulltimer's"

Gary & karen

Smoochie & Michaela (fur babies)

2018 Chevorlet 3500 HD/LTZ 2L Custom Hauler

2014 Heartland Cyclone 4000

2016 Smart Car Prime

Archived