Triple E

floncto

Is anyone out there familiar with Triple E Calss A's. It seems like they are only building B's and C's now from their website. Any idea why they quit A's? Did they have a good reputation? Should there be any problem importing to the US?

2005 F-250 6.0 Liter Diesel

2007 Coachmen Wyoming 325 RLTS

2 Shih Tzu's - Squirt (Mom), BeBe (Baby)

Triple E bought Leisure Travel Van. We have a 2012 LTV Unity 24IB (that's 24 ' Island Bed). We LOVE it! This was a downsize from 40' diesel pusher as our travel has slowed down. We are happy with the coach and factory. We have toured the factory and been there for some upgrades. When there each time, someone from the US has been picking up a van, not sure how the details are worked out. There are dealers in the states, that's where we got ours. Strong suggestion, don't buy in CA.

We've been very happy with the factory and our rig. We are going on 40,000 miles. I imagine the large rigs aren't as popular or profitable? Good Luck.

David & Marilyn

Living Our Dream

If I could find one I would buy a Triple E Empress DP. Very well built with cold weather in mind. We had a couple park across from us in AZ last year and he had sold a newer Winnibego Journey in order to buy this 2001 Triple E. He gave us a tour of it and it was very impressive.

<p>....JIM and LINDA......2001 American Eagle 40 '.towing a GMC Sierra 1500 4X4 with RZR in the rear. 1999 JEEP Cherokee that we tow as well.

IT IS A CONTENTED MAN WHO CAN APPRECIATE THE SCENERY ALONG A DETOUR.

Archived