SOLD 2001 Volvo 610, & 2013 smart car SOLD

We have bought a house in Wisconsin and on September 17th I will be having shoulder surgery. So on September 9th I will leave Westfield, Wisconsin to take the New Horizons to our RV lot in Retama Village in Mission, Texas as we are keeping the New Horizons as our winter home. So if you are close to a route from Westfield, WI and Mission, TX we could maybe meet to show the Volvo and smart on the way south. After I drop the New Horizons I will drive a rental car back to Wisconsin for my surgery or I could maybe deliver the Volvo and smart car. So the Volvo and smart car are now for sale.

For a complete list of futures and options on the 2001 Volvo 610 VNL with mileage now at 660,000 miles and the 2013 smart fortwo passion with mileage now at 19,000 miles please go to the 2001 Volvo PDF attachment. For pictures of the Volvo and smart click here.

Volvo with smart together would be $48,500.

For more information you can contact us at (608) 215-6410 or gailquinn48@gmail.com.

New_Horizons.PDF

2001_Volvo_610.PDF

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

We are in Mesa, AZ for the next six weeks, leaving on March 24th. We will then be traveling back to the Rio Grande Valley (Mission, TX) before we go to the Cajun RV Rally in Rayne, LA starting 4-12 (everyone welcome) from the rally we will travel up thru Tennessee before heading north to Wisconsin (arriving 1st or 2nd week of May) we will spend the summer at our property by Westfield.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well it's spring and time to start traveling, so if you would like to see our rig in person maybe we will be close to you on our long route to Wisconsin to spend the summer. Monday March 23rd we will leave Mesa, Arizona and head to Mission, Texas in the Rio Grande Valley. We will have over night stops in Benson, AZ., Deming NM., Van Horn, TX., Del Rio, TX., before arriving at Retama Village in Mission, TX. on 3-27. We will stay at Retama till we leave on April 11th, with a over night in Victoria, TX. then arriving in Rayne, LA. on 4-12 for the Cajun RV Rally. We will leave Rayne on 4-22 and spend 3 days in Meridian, MS..then an over night in Fort Payne, AL. before we spend 4 nights (4-26 to 4-30) in Cleveland (Chattanooga), TN. It's then off for a week (4-30 to 5-7) by Nashville, TN. Then 2 over night stops, one in Effingham IL. and one in Utica, IL. before we get to our RV property by Westfield, Wisconsin on May 9th. If you will be any where near our route give us a call. Our phone is (608) 215-6410.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My wife has found the stick & brick she likes in Wisconsin and we have an excepted offer on it. So our RV property in Westfield, Wisconsin is now up for sale. Time to make a deal on our entire rig (New Horizons, Volvo & smart) before the New Horizons is hauled to Mission, TX. this fall and set up on our RV lot in Retama Village to become our winter home and removed from the for sale market.

• 1 month later...

Archived