Laundry

norton83

We did sheets, the fitted bottom sheet sometimes tangled so we'd do the top and pillow cases in one load and it in a second. We'd also check the bottom one a couple times to make sure it hadn't balled up.

First rule of computer consulting:

Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day.

Sell a customer a Windows computer and you'll eat for a lifetime.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just completed my first week of full timing. I've used my combo unit several times now. I love love love it!! Sheets do take 2 loads. Each load is about 1 1/2 - 2 hours (that's wash and dry time). If you don't use the perm press setting, you get more wrinkles, I've noticed. I invested in a large bottle of Downey Wrinkle releaser. While the washer is going, I can do other things. Worth every penny of the $1700 price tag. (Washer and install). Pricey, yes, but I have Fibromyalgia and somedays I don't want to go anywhere.

It's all fine and dandy until someone's marshmallow catches fire!

2015 Ford F-250 6.2L (She ain't diesel but she hauls ass!)

2012 Jayco Pinnacle 36KPTS

Http://www.5thwheelgypsy.blogspot.com

• 2 months later...

post-26052-0-20784200-1434863099_thumb.jpg We are in favor of a washing machine but we don't have a large unit, we have a Panda w/ spin dry. Don't like laundromats, don't like the the space u have to give up, don't like the weight of larger machines. Ours does everything needed but after spin dry we hang our clothes either on a PVC clothesline outside that attaches to the ladder or in some parks that don't allow or weather is ugly, I've jury rigged large command strips to accept thin clothesline in shower. 24"H X 23" W X 14" D and weighs in at a whooping 28 lbs! Load size ; can take 1 king size sheet and two pillowcases or 5 ladies Tee shirt tops and 1 pair of ladies jeans size 8, my clothes are way bigger so it take fewer items to fill. Spin dryer is small but u get through everything pretty fast as a wash and spin cycle is about 3 mins each. Moisture in winter is controlled by a dehumidifier and A/C takes care of it in warmer months.Note water is manually added per faucet. We FT and are retired and in no rush, wife does a couple loads a week. We don't think hanging clothes is hard work or it's not fast enough.

2008 F350 Lariat 4X4, PSD, DW, Crew Cab, 4:30, Long Bed, Tow Boss

B&W Turnover Ball Campanion Hitch 18K

Transfer Flow In Bed Auxiliary Fuel Tank 50 Gallon

2012 Cedar Creek 36RE

Our fiver is set up for a washer and drier but they would take up a lot of room. My better half wanted then

but after a few times at RV park Laundromats she said that we don't need then. We have found the RV park

Laundromats are clean and they seldom have lots of people. You get it all done in a short period of time and we only

wash and dry about once every two weeks. Good Luck

Archived