2015 National HDT Rally

sdixon747

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got a campfire story to tell as well, and it hurts!!

I need to know how many Gen 1 trucks are coming to the rally.

Need to measure your hoods.

A lot more to this story..

Roger

What measurements do you need, I can get them whenever for you.

Still hoping to make the Rally. We do have a family issue we're dealing with, not with us but with extended family.

We just talked to buffalo volvo and they think they will have us done on Tuesday and then we can leave on Wednesday ms,depends on forks ability to get our First year of things repaired. Nothing major. Just stuff. We're hoping to make the last few days.

BTW, if you haven't visited buffalo lately, it's a great little place. New places downtown in old grain silos. Fall weather is amazing.

JC

It was nice this morning so pulled the truck inside to pre-trip for this weekend and then for the rally next weekend.

PRE_RALLY.JPG

Got the boost sensor finally replaced. (It was easier watching Rocky do his and only offering constructive criticism then actually having to get my hands dirty and do it myself). Found a few air leaks. Of all the fittings I have I don't have a spare of the one I need. Easy enough to resolve after lunch.

We plan on puling out of Dallas on the 9th. Most likely spend the night at WinStar (Goal is just to get away other wise I always seem to find just one more thing to do before leaving. Should be in Hutch sometime on Saturday afternoon.

Cathy and I plan to arrive a week from today (Monday 10/5) if our pre-trip inspection goes well and the creeks don't rise.

It looked like we may have been there alone if we arrived that early so we made dental appointments and bought materials for projects including an Amazon order we will need to wait for. As it looks now, like many others, we will probably arrive about the 9th.

Jim

Archived