What is your 5er?

TXiceman

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They do not sell toy haulers.. If you are asking about Redwood....

Sir, are you certain about that??

I hope I am not crazy, but I personally was walked through one of the redwood RV Toy haulers last year.. It had a 10 or 12 foot garage and I think the overall length was 38-40 foot.. VERY, VERY nice rig!!!!

Sir, are you certain about that??

I hope I am not crazy, but I personally was walked through one of the redwood RV Toy haulers last year.. It had a 10 or 12 foot garage and I think the overall length was 38-40 foot.. VERY, VERY nice rig!!!!

..well.......... I am not 100% ,but I have NOT seen any ? NOW... perhaps before 2015/2016 they did?? I don't know that, ,I just know that talking to the manufacture and dealers... and looking on the web site deciding on a floor plan that was best for us , there were no Toy Haulers ... all bets are off on anything prior to 2015 , so you are probably correct if it was last year...???

I have a 2006 Holiday Ramber 37RLQ, 4 slides, dual pane windows, Wingard sk3002 HD roof auto satellite, splendide washer/dryer combo. Revamped suspension with 4500# spring packs, Mor ryde suspension, Monroe Severe Duty shocks. Towed with truck in my sig.

Jim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a 2006 Holiday Ramber 37RLQ, 4 slides, dual pane windows, Wingard sk3002 HD roof auto satellite, splendide washer/dryer combo. Revamped suspension with 4500# spring packs, Mor ryde suspension, Monroe Severe Duty shocks. Towed with truck in my sig.

Jim

Quoting myself:).... Updated in August to 5er now in sig.

Jim

• 2 weeks later...

2007 Keystone Springdale 245 FWRLL-S with one slide (26ft). New suspension and heavy-duty axles and tires. Remodeling the interior as we speak: removed dinette and sofa-sleeper, and replaced with small love seat and kitchen table...partly for the comfort and aesthetic factor, and partly to make better use of the space, especially when the slide is in.

Pulled with a 2000 F-250 7.3l ext. cab truck.

I'm not full-timing yet as I still have to work, but the plan is to do so by fall 2017 and work on the road. It gives me plenty of time to get the remodeling done to my exact preferences.

I can't seem to post pictures from my blog, so here's the direct link to my FW page: https://idlewildandpawprints.wordpress.com/2015/04/16/how-i-came-by-my-fifth-wheel/

Edited by DuneElliot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Trailer:

2003 HitchHiker Premier 35FKTG w/Onan 4k lpg gen, basement slide, Fantastic Fan, LED 42 & 32 TVs, Splendide W/D Combo, 10 ft^3 Food Freezer, Sat Internet Dish & Rec, Auto Sat TV Ant, Dish TV Rec, BluRay H/E Center, Facette faceting machine built into BR Closet.

Truck:

2015 Ford F-250 6.2L Gas, SCREW, 4X4, SRW, short bed. Great match for this trailer.