What is your 5er?

TXiceman

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They do not sell toy haulers.. If you are asking about Redwood....

Sir, are you certain about that??

I hope I am not crazy, but I personally was walked through one of the redwood RV Toy haulers last year.. It had a 10 or 12 foot garage and I think the overall length was 38-40 foot.. VERY, VERY nice rig!!!!

The Few

Sir, are you certain about that??

I hope I am not crazy, but I personally was walked through one of the redwood RV Toy haulers last year.. It had a 10 or 12 foot garage and I think the overall length was 38-40 foot.. VERY, VERY nice rig!!!!

..well.......... I am not 100% ,but I have NOT seen any ? NOW... perhaps before 2015/2016 they did?? I don't know that, ,I just know that talking to the manufacture and dealers... and looking on the web site deciding on a floor plan that was best for us , there were no Toy Haulers ... all bets are off on anything prior to 2015 , so you are probably correct if it was last year...???

They had a "Bonus Room" option, with a ramp door opening off the passenger side. Don't know if it was ever sold as a toy hauler. The door was around 4 ft wide, IIRC, and the room was about 6 ft.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

I have a 2006 Holiday Ramber 37RLQ, 4 slides, dual pane windows, Wingard sk3002 HD roof auto satellite, splendide washer/dryer combo. Revamped suspension with 4500# spring packs, Mor ryde suspension, Monroe Severe Duty shocks. Towed with truck in my sig.

Jim

2016 DRV MS36RSSB3
2016 Ram 3500 DRW/CC/LB/4X4/Aisin/4.10 Longhorn, rear air assist suspension
B&W OEM RVK3600 Companion hitch

• 2 weeks later...

see sig below.

2016 Forest River Wildcat 295RSX

Ground Control 3.0 Autolevel, 16" Maxxis, 2 A/C, Slide Toppers

Champion 3100 Inverter, Geardeck 17

2015 GMC 2500HD 4x4 Z71 DbleCab Diesel/Allison 6.6' Std. Bed

Fold-A-Cover quad panel bed cover, TST TPMS, Raptor extended step bars

Andersen Aluminum Ultimate on Curt Double-Lock 4" Offset Gooseball

Firestone Ride-Rite Airbags with AirLift One wireless compressor

Both Retired in Allen Texas (N. Dallas)

5 Kids, 7 Grandkids, 1 GreatGrandkid. Escaping as much as we can ;-)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a 2006 Holiday Ramber 37RLQ, 4 slides, dual pane windows, Wingard sk3002 HD roof auto satellite, splendide washer/dryer combo. Revamped suspension with 4500# spring packs, Mor ryde suspension, Monroe Severe Duty shocks. Towed with truck in my sig.

Jim

Quoting myself:).... Updated in August to 5er now in sig.

Jim

2016 DRV MS36RSSB3
2016 Ram 3500 DRW/CC/LB/4X4/Aisin/4.10 Longhorn, rear air assist suspension
B&W OEM RVK3600 Companion hitch

• 2 weeks later...

2007 Keystone Springdale 245 FWRLL-S with one slide (26ft). New suspension and heavy-duty axles and tires. Remodeling the interior as we speak: removed dinette and sofa-sleeper, and replaced with small love seat and kitchen table...partly for the comfort and aesthetic factor, and partly to make better use of the space, especially when the slide is in.

Pulled with a 2000 F-250 7.3l ext. cab truck.

I'm not full-timing yet as I still have to work, but the plan is to do so by fall 2017 and work on the road. It gives me plenty of time to get the remodeling done to my exact preferences.

I can't seem to post pictures from my blog, so here's the direct link to my FW page: https://idlewildandpawprints.wordpress.com/2015/04/16/how-i-came-by-my-fifth-wheel/

2007 Keystone Springdale 245 FWRLL-S (modified)

2000 F-250 7.3L SRW

Cody and Kye, border collie extraordinaires

Latest departure date: 10/1/2017

Find us at www.nomadicpawprints.wordpress.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Our 1st fifth wheel: 2016 Grand Design Reflection 317. Can't stand it until we get her loaded and can go out for our 1st trip.

WHat is the hold up...Get-r-done.

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot

Trailer:

2003 HitchHiker Premier 35FKTG w/Onan 4k lpg gen, basement slide, Fantastic Fan, LED 42 & 32 TVs, Splendide W/D Combo, 10 ft^3 Food Freezer, Sat Internet Dish & Rec, Auto Sat TV Ant, Dish TV Rec, BluRay H/E Center, Facette faceting machine built into BR Closet.

Truck:

2015 Ford F-250 6.2L Gas, SCREW, 4X4, SRW, short bed. Great match for this trailer.

F-250 SCREW 4X4 Gas, 5th NuWa Premier 35FKTG, Full Time, Engineer Ret.

1996 38' triple axle, triple slide Carriage 3708 Conestoga 5th wheel. Hugs, Di

SKP #48048
2015 single Cab Ram 3500 Dually. Aisan Transmission, 410 gear. Pace Edwards automatic roll top cover. AMP running boards & tailgate step.
1996/2010 Triple Slide Carriage, Mor/Ryde Suspension, Kodiak Disc Brakes, Big Foot Leveling System & Plug It Right Stabilizers.
www.plugitright.com Plug It Right Stabilizer, TST, Quadra Big Foot Lever Tailgate Easy Lift Distrubitors
http://www.plugitright.com/5thwheelREDO.html e-mail: plugitright@gmail.com

Archived