ProPride P3 w/1400 lb bars

markmagee

I am selling my ProPride 3P Hitch with 1400 pound bars. Complete with stinger. Used for 3 total trips and now Toyhauler is sold. This was used on a 2013 Keystone Fuzion 301 34' toy hauler towed by a 1998 6.5 Suburban (relatively short wheelbase vs quad cab pickup). I don't think there is a larger travel trailer for sale than this and my Suburban looks tiny next to it, yet we never experienced any sway. You could only feel what I would describe as 'turbulence' when a Semi passed you at 75mph when I was towing at 63 mph. There is no better anti-sway hitch for a bumper pull trailer and this unit has the 1,400 lb weight distributing bars. This unit is as new and tows a bumper pull like 5th wheel: you can maneuver the trailer to almost 90 degrees from your rear bumper. Asking $1,800 or best offer. In Texas 77904 zip. I will work with a shipper to ship to you, it is -very- heavy, maybe 250lbs?

The new ones are here:

http://www.propridehitch.com/products/ProPride-3P-Trailer-Sway-Control-Hitch-.html

Email markmagee.tx@gmail if interested

• 7 months later...

If you hover your mouse over the username in the first post you can get some idea of how active the topic posters are here:

markmagee

Active Posts 1

Member Since 29-September 14

Last Active Sep 29 2014 06:48 PM

One post, one visit and that in Sep 2014, best try their e-mail contact address.

Archived