Sold -- 2011 Mobile Suites 36RSSB3 with vanity slide

Very clean inside and out, New England cherry wood, antique fawn furniture and carpet, side by side washer and dryer, power management system, trailair suspension and hitch, automotive disc brakes, 17.5" wheels and H tires level up leveling system, king bed, stainless 4 door refrigerator with water in door, water filter, large basement storage electric awning, Direct TV HD roof mounted automatic satellite, 40" LED tv in living area, 26 LED tv in bedroom, and much more. This is a great fulltiming or extended stay 5th wheel. Asking $69,900 Located in Clermont, Florida Contact number 734-474-6307 <iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s1377.photobucket.com/user/teajaa/embed/slideshow/"></iframe>

Forget putting them here, open a free photobucket.com account, put them there and then link them here. Far simpler and more attractive.

If you need more help I've posted several times on using photobucket or other photo sharing services. copy my user name into the advanced search form (little gear thingie at top right of the page) and photobucket as the word to look for, stupid forum won't give me a postable link to the page though.

Search page:

http://www.rvnetwork.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&search_in=forums

Stan, Thanks for the help. For some reason I could not access the info you told me to use. I think, after a lot of hair pulling and being somewhat computer illiterate, I figured it out. I You would think the SKP's would have a better system for uploading. This is the only forum I have had problems with.

Large photos take up an enormous amount of server storage which cost big bucks. Escapees does not have a limitless IT budget, so we make do with what we have.

Best thing to do is find an off-site photo storage and then post a link here for the photos.

You can also use a photo optimizer ( several can be found online) to reduce the file sizes and make then suitable for some forums. Again, most forums limit file sizes to reduce storage space.

Ken

Stan, Thanks for the help. For some reason I could not access the info you told me to use. I think, after a lot of hair pulling and being somewhat computer illiterate, I figured it out. I You would think the SKP's would have a better system for uploading. This is the only forum I have had problems with.

The Escapees isn't making money from the website, the few ads shown don't pay for much so they are limited in how much of the user's dues can be spent here since only a small fraction of the members use it. It does help get new members and is a benefit to members who use it so they have some leverage in budget meetings. They are also limited by the fact that they are a Windows based organization and need a forum that runs on Windows, less of a problem today than when the forums got started but switching software today is a huge problem.

The club computer folks have a fine line to follow between their limited budget and getting the forums as functional as possible. It is similar to the mail issue we faced a couple years ago, it was costing more and more to offer free e-mail and as a small operation the mail was becoming more and more unreliable. Making it worse folks set their accounts up to forward to other providers and then marked forwarded mail as spam which got the Escapee server blacklisted and our outgoing mail refused delivery. After much effort it was decided to end the service and quit trying to compete with Google, Yahoo and for folks that liked privacy paid mail services. It kinda sucked to have my escapees.com address go away but it wasn't really usable due to the spam issues and the money saved went a long way to making these forums better.

With the large number of free photo and file sharing sites available it makes sense for the club to limit costs by limiting local photo storage since a PhotoBucket picture or most of the other services work so well to show photos here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived