RV Instructors

georgemayleben

Full-timer! We have many location that we would like to have help available for our fellow RVers. Dallas Fort Worth, Central Florida, San Diego, Chicago, St. Louis, Albuquerque, locations in Canada, etc. Augment your income, deduct your travel expenses as you travel. We would particularly like to get a permanent resident of Florida to help cover that area. Don't hesitate to let us know if you feel you are qualified. Our general requirements are that you have heavy vehicle driving experience, excellent safe driving record, good oral skills, and a good knowledge of RV systems. We put all our instructors through a certification program. There is no cost to become a certified instructor, and all our instructors, male and female, find this teaching for our school very rewarding. After 24 years of helping people, and testimonials that are awesome, we look forward to providing even better coverage.

• 3 months later...

Hi.

I am a RVer presently in Minneapolis suburb and would like more info on your program. I can drive foward with no trouble at all but could use instructions on backwards travel. I've got a Cougar HighCountry 337FLS being pulled by my pickup.

You can respond by private note I would be extremely grateful.

Al

• 8 months later...

We are now in FL and will be buying a RV lot south of Ocala. We own a 40 ft class A and have been Rv ing for many years , I was a coach driver for a Trailways co, that drove NYC , Washington DC, My driving record is spotless, , and looking for some part time income.

• 4 weeks later...

Where is the RV School located? We are hitting the road next month, destination is Murrieta, Ca for about 6 months then on up to Eastern Oregon, Bend area. I've also built our conversion, so I do understand a little about systems. :)

I have lots of electrical experience, plumbing and mechanical as I replaced our DD and added an Allison HT 740.

I might be interested in supplementing our income.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi George,

Currently pulling 18 wheelers with a Class A CDL...16 years experience OTR lower 48 all seasons, mountain passes. 10 to 18 speed, straight truck and 18 wheelers local Chicago also. For fun pull 33 foot Open Range travel trailer with HD pickup. Will begin full timing next year, but we may leave Chicago after I retire and head to Texas or Tennessee, and do a regional Commercial vehicle run for fun. But I'm not retiring until next October from Chicago. I am currently off on weekends.

Thanks,

Tom Olson

There is no cost to become a certified instructor, and all our instructors, male and female, find this teaching for our school very rewarding. After 24 years of helping people, and testimonials that are awesome, we look forward to providing even better coverage.

Who bills the attendees? Who charges the card? (ie Whose Merchant account?) What is the split? How are charge-backs handled? Who covers overhead? (i.e. classroom costs?) Are we agents of yours or merely licensees or resellers of your IP, technologies & materials? Insurance - Errors and Omissions - Do you have a blanket policy we can ride on?

Hi George,

Currently pulling 18 wheelers with a Class A CDL...16 years experience OTR lower 48 all seasons, mountain passes. 10 to 18 speed, straight truck and 18 wheelers local Chicago also. For fun pull 33 foot Open Range travel trailer with HD pickup. Will begin full timing next year, but we may leave Chicago after I retire and head to Texas or Tennessee, and do a regional Commercial vehicle run for fun. But I'm not retiring until next October from Chicago. I am currently off on weekends.

Thanks,

Tom Olson

Yeah, I didn't think I was qualified anyway.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My husband and I have been full time rving for 4 months. David and I both hold a class A license. David has driven truck for over 25 years. The last 12 years he has trained many men to drive tankers. He is an excellent teacher. I have drove school buses for the past 4 years We both have driven over the road 48 states and Canda. We have been talking about starting a school. Or being a part of on. We have TN state driver licenses. We would love to hear from you. Thank You David and Lena Sprowl

Archived