New Agent Orange 100% For Hypertension?

Smokepole

I heard that for sure. And if you file a claim it takes forever for it to be completed and them to respond to you on that same claim. Anywhere from 9 months to 1 year if not more

If you have a legitimate claim, if and when it is approved you will receive a good check in back pay. I submitted my paperwork and had every thing approved for 100% with 3 months.

Trying to find out about the connection with hypertension and AO exposure. My VA doctor gave me the deer in headlight stare and shrugged it off. I probably have 4 to 6 known ailments attributed to AO exposure, but I have a problem because I served TDY in Thailand and not with any unit associated with AO. I have had nothing but run around after run around from the VA and pretty much just said screw it.

Here is he VA's list of bases in Thailand / FOL's contaminated by AO.

http://www.publichealth.va.gov/exposures/agentorange/locations/thailand.asp

All you really need is your TDY orders to one of these installations. Lacking that or corroborating evidence like letters from those that were there with you and can be placed at that location and dates(s) on PCS or TDY orders, you are pretty much SOL.

All he VA wants is proof you were there. There are so many vets claiming all sorts of conditions that happened to them while on a special assignment without orders...

Dave & Tish
Beagle Bagles & Snoopy

RIP Snoopy we lost you 5-11-14 but you'll always travel with us
On the road somewhere.
AF retired, 70-90
A truck and a trailer

“He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion” -unknown

HoD vay' wej qoH SoH je nep! ngebmo' vIt neH 'ach SoHbe' loD Hem, wa' ngebmo'. nuqneH...

• 3 weeks later...

The bad thing about high blood pressure is that the VA does not connect it with Agent Orange. Unless you had it while on active duty and was treaded for it while in service then they do not count it as an Agent Orange result. Well the claim that I have filed now according to the Federal VA compensation guides line that they follow when grading a claim I should get 100% because of renal (kidney) failure. Here is a great website that you can use to see what the VA uses on determing claim compensation.

http://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/text-idx?rgn=div5;node=38:1.0.1.1.5

• 3 months later...

Well after a few claims I have gotten to 50% and I still have a claim at the VA for Demyelinating Polyneuropathy. And that will probably be my lasy claim unless something new comes up that will fall under results Diabetes systomes

• 3 weeks later...

Archived