FOR SALE 387 Peterbilt

Cheyenne1

Selling my 2005 387 Peterbilt. C-13 with a 13 speed, singled with a trailer saver hitch. I have used the truck for the season pulling my trailer. I have put 25K miles on it. Works really good. Good on fuel, tires and brakes are all like new. Still stock in the sleeper area, have work station that can be included.
Truck is in Canada and can be sold on either side if the border (or delivered). I have done all the work myself. Check out the pictures.
http://s1166.beta.photobucket.com/user/ruger-ruger/library/#/user/ruger-ruger/library/?&_suid=135347515226609557983137661443

I just changed out the rear differential from 3.70 to a rebuilt 3.08.

I found something else I would like to get, but this one has to go first.

Send me a pm for any other info.
Looking for $30,000 will to accept trades.

Dan

Sorry I have been out of town for a few days. Mileage is around 876,000. Very clean well maintained truck over all.

It is located im Manitoba. If yo want anymore info send me a PM and I will get back to you.

As far as trades??? I am open to almost anything.

Thanks

Larry

Whats total mileage? Where are you located? What kind of trades

Dan

dpiccolo@shaw.ca

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi

Transmission is a manual. Very easy to shift and works well. With the new differential it only revs 1200 at 64 mph. It made quite a difference on mileage.\

I didnt post any interior pictures, as I haven't done to much to the interior it looks pretty much factory. It is really clean inside has the 2 closets and a fridge.

I can get you pictures of anything you would like. Just let me know.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived