Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'rules?'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • RVing Forums
    • Beginning RVing
    • General RV Information
    • Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle
    • Graduating to Fulltime
    • Technical Tips and Tricks
    • Internet Access on the Road
    • Satellite TV and Radio on the Road
    • RVing on a Budget
    • Working on the Road
    • Volunteering Adventures
    • Day's End
    • Travel
    • Boondocking
    • RV Housekeeping
    • RV Action Items
    • Travel Logs
    • Escapees RV Club Events
    • Road to Escapade
    • RVing With Pets
    • RVing Families
  • RV Types
    • Class A
    • Class B
    • Class C
    • Fifth-Wheel
    • Travel Trailer
    • MDT
    • HDT
    • Bus Conversions
  • RV Marketplace
    • RV Rig Exchanges
    • RVs, Tows, and Toads for Sale
    • RV Accessories for Sale
    • RVs (And Accessories) Wanted
    • Workers Wanted
    • RVers Looking for Work
    • RV Sites/Lots/Memberships for Sale
  • Other Subjects
    • RVillage
    • Computers and Software
    • Amateur Radio
    • Activities and Hobbies
    • Veterans
    • Finances and Investing
    • Health Issues and Medical Insurance
    • Recipes
    • Other Topics
  • Site and Forum Operation
    • About the Discussion Forums
    • Bugs and Feature Requests
    • Test Posts


There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start





Website URL








RV Type

Found 1 result

  1. Yes I know I need to read the book for California but can those who have traveled through give me some advice first and save me some time an effort of reading the rules and regulations for that state. Also is Bobtailing all one word or separate Bob tailing? Sorry I don't know, I am ignorant. So in a couple weeks I am traveling to Fontana California, to do some dog training. I am going to Bob tail over. Pamela, my wife, and Oldriska & Viggo our German Shepherds. (not an English teacher my punctuation in that last sentence was awful please forgive me.) Anyway I am headed south on 15 from Vegas and I have to go through the agriculture inspection stand. I don't have a way around it, unless I go over to Parhump then over to California. Anyway Is there anything special I should know. My glad hands are capped and my 5th wheel is gone. I do not have a D.E.F. tank, is that an issue? Also when on the highway, am I limited to 55 mph and only driving in the far right lane? Is there anything else anybody can tell me with out me have to read the manual or just save me a few hours of scratching my head and saying what in the @#$% does that mean. Thanks! Later, Vegas Teacher - Cory Ossana
  • Create New...