2006 Forest River Sandpiper Sport F37 5th Wheel Toyhauler for Sale, many upgrades: $17,999
Located in Pahrump, NV 89060. You pickup with your truck and hitch. Delivery may be able to be arranged for cost.
All pics here: (you may need to copy/paste) This forum has low limit (100K) on hosted pics, so please refer to the site below.
Free and Clear Nevada Title
Cargo Carrying Capacity: 4,087 lbs (more than many new toyhaulers)
Front axle GAWR: 7,000 lbs
Rear axle GAWR: 7,000 lbs
GVWR: 16,000 lbs
Major features include:
- dual hydraulic (not electric) slide outs, living room and bedroom
- 11’ deep garage, fully walled and self contained
- 16K GVWR
- 7K axles
- MORryde Rubber cushion Pin Box Kingpin
- MORryde CRE2-35 CRE3000 Suspension
- MORryde UO12-016 Heavy Duty Shackles
- 17.5" high capacity Aluminum Wheels
- 17.5" “H” rated 125 PSI tires (goodbye blowouts)
- Kodiak Disk Brakes (stopping power and increased safety factor will amaze you, not to mention ease of maintenance)
- Titan disc brake actuator
- whole house solar system installed and integrated by AM Solar in Oregon
- 600W Solar on roof via 6x 100 watt panels with tilt capable mounts
- 300 amp hour 6v AGM battery bank, never been below 80% SOC (State of Charge)
- 2000 watt whole house Magnum inverter with sub panel
- 5000 Watt Onan Generator with about 600 hours, with new fuel pump and filters
- 28 gallon fuel station
- 106 gallons of fresh water in dual connecting tanks
- Garage dialed in for max storage, no beds
- Leak free walk on roof
- Rig is setup for serious off grid use and boondocking
- No Smoking, no pets, no dander, no odors
- vinyl graphics removed for a clean look, Dec 2013
CCC (cargo carry capacity) of 4,087 lbs. That figure is net AFTER counting full allotment of 106 gallons of fresh water and 14 gallons of propane
We have owned this toyahuler since November 2009 and used it as full time RV’ers until we stopped traveling in the summer of 2018. We lived in this rig while we built our home in Pahrump and it has been unoccupied on our private RV pad ever since.
We sold the F450 hauler we used and it’s time for this rig to have a new owner. It served us well and is likely better built than many new RV’s. Yes, it was lived in full time but it was never out of our sight, it was significantly upgraded and all maintenance has been promptly attended to. It is not cosmetically perfect but pretty darn good for it’s age and the bones are good. It has plenty of life and good times to offer.
All pictures here were taken within the last 10 days and accurately depict the current condition of the rig. This is not one of those lame ads that call out “Too much to list”, like we are getting charged by the word. We are detailed oriented.
Note separate entry doors for garage and main entrance. Doors keyed alike. 19’ Carefree manual awning. Outdoor speakers replaced with marine grade quality flush mount drivers. 10 gallon Suburban DSI electric/propane hot water heater. Suburban propane furnace. Awning roller has center support. Important doors like pass thru re-keyed to get rid of the dreaded CH-751 key that 90% of the RV world uses.
Roof still in good shape and leak free. Full walk on roof. All 3 ceiling fans with new covers. Vortex plumbing vents, Bathroom skylight, Roll up TV antenna, Dometic 15,000 BTU A/C unit, recently cleaned out. Note manual tilt bars for solar panels for winter use and max output.
In garage, note Closetmaid shelving with SuperSlide rod, covered ceiling fan, upper hanging rods, chemical racks, E Track on both sides and 8 floor tie downs bolted to steel chassis. And tons of storage. There is a roll down fabric screen door at the ramp. Ventilation minus bugs/dust when parked and ramp is down.
About 600 genny hours. Dual 30 lb propane tanks with manual switch over.
Note ramp has non slip textured surface and loading lights. We had no issues loading and unloading toys and even a side car motorcycle.
Note in pass-thru: AGM battery bank, sub panel and Magnum inverter. Spare tire drop wrench and manual slide out wrench are also shown.
Axles Brakes Wheels:
Lots of things to note here and all contribute to adding dynamic capacity and trouble free rolling. 17.5” wheels add strength. 17.5” “H” rated commercial duty rubber with 125 PSI capacity rolls coolly and blowout free. OEM electric drum brakes replaced with hydraulic disc brakes and brake actuator fall 2016. Note easy lube hubs, Suspension, Leaf-springs, Shackles, U-Bolts and Bushings all replaced with upgraded components fall 2017. Tires always covered when parked. Custom fit tire covers included.
Your truck’s trailer brake controller needs to be hydraulic compatible. (Ie, switch settings from electric to hydraulic) If you don’t have one, a good model can be bought on Amazon pretty inexpensively. This is what we used with our old truck:
Note all LED lighting, Dometic 2-way RV fridge/freezer, Delta kitchen faucet, tons of storage, main ceiling fan, covered reversible ceiling fans in bath and bedroom, articulating wall mount ready for your TV, 5.1 surround sound with remote, laptop shelf, inverter remote control, solar controller in media area. Flush mount speakers and sub woofer in living room. Speaker zone A: Living room, Speaker zone B: bedroom, Speaker zone 😄 outside passenger side. Stereo head unit upgraded to newer model and wiring cleaned up/labeled. 2 inputs available in addition to DVD and radio. We used an iPod and laptop, old school I know.
Bath has Oxygenics Shower head, tub is fully eternabond tape sealed and other custom touches can be seen throughout. Cabinets, under sink area and area above cabinets offer tons of storage. Normal sized queen bed, 60”x80”, offers under-bed storage with the lift up bed platform. No weird RV bed size here. Sliding mirrored closet doors offer access to plenty of closet space in addition to plenty of shelves and drawers in bedroom.
Clear NV title, 2 full sets of keys, plus spares, manuals and receipts. I will also throw in a USB thumb drive of all my electronic records and documentation. I know every inch of this rig. I also have spare lug nuts for the 17.5” wheels.
Pretty much everything above
1. Fuel station pump likely seized, not working. I have a write up that describes a fix but that will be up to the buyer. Fix it procedure will be on the thumb drive as it is no longer online. It involves swapping out the nylon gears in the front of the motor case. Apparently, the OEM gears had a tendency to swell causing the motor to stop turning.
2. Dinette booth tilt out window no longer tilts out for ventilation, but other wise fully closes and seals. There are plenty other screened ventilation options.
Please text me first to indicate interest and arrange for in person viewing. No one can sell this rig better than myself, so dealers need not apply unless you want to pay the fully reasonable list price. If you see this ad anywhere online, it’s available so don’t bother asking that. This will vanish the minute it’s sold.
(775) FIVE ONE THREE - 56 FIVE FIVE
Jayco, Winnebago, Forest River, Coachman, Stealth, Prowler, Attitude, Holiday Rambler, Springdale, Imagine, Jay Flight, Keystone, Heartland, Itasca, Toyhauler, Toy Hauler, Dunes, Dune, Recreational Vehicle, RV, Trailer, 5th Wheel, Fifth Wheel