Propane Extend-a-stay

nana25k

Which brand of this type product did you purchase. Seems there are several at a variety of price points including a CAMCO from WalMart. Need to order in a couple days

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

2011 Berkshire 390-rb-40, upgraded tires and front axle airbags, 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2 door, Blue Ox baseplate and BlueOx aladdin tow bar, Blue Ox Patriot brake system, wiring run through right frame rail and homemade led taillight bar.

Price difference may be the length of the hose or number of hoses that comes with the kit.

They all do the same and work the same.

Your choice. :)

Full Time since Oct. 1999
99 Discovery 34Q DP | ISB
Datastorm | VMSpc | Co-Pilot Live | Pressure Pro
2014 MKS Twin Turbo V6 365 HP Toad
369070033.jpg

Just wonder as saw some reviews on various brands that didn't work very well. Looms like the Marshall one might be best choice.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

This is our set up :

HPIM1991_zps3f8swhy1.jpg

I tapped into the gas line after the main tank . You can see the shut off for the added tank . This set up allows us to run either tank separately or both together . Each tank is regulated .

We normally run only the added tank and use the main tank as a backup . It's a lot easier to have the small tank filled . ;)

Goes around , comes around .

Installed and uses only the OEM regulator to the RV house. And the regulator on whatever you run the line to.

Or from a 20# tank to the RV house and shut off the main tank.

405102629.jpg

Full Time since Oct. 1999
99 Discovery 34Q DP | ISB
Datastorm | VMSpc | Co-Pilot Live | Pressure Pro
2014 MKS Twin Turbo V6 365 HP Toad
369070033.jpg

I have the Marshall Brass Extend-A-Stay with hoses for both an external tank and a grill or other LP appliance that normally use the small throw-away cylinders. Works great...

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

Thanks everyone

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

Maybe from the same Chinese factory?

Many/most Marshall Excelsior (Marshall Brass) products are manufactured at their plant in Marshall, MI, but I don't know if that specific product is.

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

I used the Stay a While from Mr Heater for 12 years. Worked well. Came with two ports (external tank and BBQ grill,) and two hoses.

Clay(WA5NMR), Lee(Wife), Katie & Kelli (cats)
Full timed for eleven years in our 2004 Winnebago Sightseer 35N Workhorse chassis. Snowbirds for 1 year. Now settled down in western CO.
Honda Accord toad.

I set ours up the way I did so I wouldn't disturb the OEM set up and for ease of installation .

And , our set up cost about $28 as opposed to ...

I sure hope you put it before the regulator . If it is after you can have some unpleasant surprises.

2011 Berkshire 390-rb-40, upgraded tires and front axle airbags, 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2 door, Blue Ox baseplate and BlueOx aladdin tow bar, Blue Ox Patriot brake system, wiring run through right frame rail and homemade led taillight bar.

Archived