Gotta Love Camping .... Well Mostly.....

hdonlybob

Hmmm.....had a wonderful long weekend camping with (4) other couples, as well as a great friend of all of ours who has stage four cancer (brain, breasts, and bone)....it was awesome to see her laugh with us like old times....we are all old Harley Bikers...so had plenty of stories to keep her laughing, and she actually stayed with us for two nites..

However,

Went to leave...fired the Motor Home up as I always do when getting things taken down...just as we were getting into it, it flat quit....DagNabit...

After several hours of messing with it, and replacing a few parts I said enough...

Campground allowed me to let it sit, so had it towed to a repair shop today...

Oh well, still worth the friendship and hopefully a few happy days for our friend..

Here is a before and after picture...NOT what we want to look at.. LOL

HAPPY DAYS..... :)

411528038.jpg

NOT SO HAPPY DAYS..... :(

411528037.jpg

1989 Safari Serengeti 34'
Towing a 1952 M38A1 Military Willys

Past HDT owner

Keep your chin up, Bob. At some point, this'll be one of those stories that puts a tear in the eyes of all around the fire ring. Hopefully, their tears of joy.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

A few difficulties along the way are just the price we pay for the great experiences that life brings!

Lately I've been hanging on to that belief as we just lost a very good friend to cancer who we met and grew close to as a result of our RV experience. His loss will leave a huge hole in our lives, but that was because we got so much from his being our friend! Things will get better with time.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Oh, that second picture is sooooo sad; I can barely stand to look at it because I know my day is probably coming. RVing is an adventure. Even the bad days will become humorous stories to tell around the camp fire.... Eventually.

Archived