Classes of 2008 and 2009

March 27 thru April ? We are in Sumter oaks in Bushnell, FL. I wanted to be here in time for the Webster's Flea Market on Monday. I love that flea market! We will be here about a week then maybe head over to the gulf and some of the military campgrounds we have not stayed at before. just enjoying the warm sunny weather!

Carol

The Simpsons

Fulltimers from Va. Beach, VA

2008 37' Hitchhiker, 2008 Dodge Ram 3500

blog: cas32.blogspot.com

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now for the "two month wait" until April 8th :) That's all the news I have!! Steve

Congrats Steve and Carol!!!! Mike claims that is the best day every year - so everything just has to go well!!!

Julie

Happiness is a voyage, not a destination,

There is no better time to be happy than... NOW

Wow, The week end is over and am I glad. I had some high volume Car radio players that vibrated my trailer until a little after 10 PM last night but I got my revenge. This morning there truck wouldn't start the battery was stone dead. I could have offered my jumper cables and pulled my truck over there but I was having too much fun watching them to see how they handled it. They went to a friend's site and he came over but they didn't have any cables so the friend went back to his site. Finally they took the battery out of the boat and put it in the truck. Then I open a window so I could hear and they were saying that now they couldn't start the boat so they might as well pack up and leave. They were gone by 8:45. The bunch across the street who were also giving them compitition on the loud radio packed up and left but left all their trash scattered all over the place and the wind was blowing it all over the campground. The Host called the Range and the ranger pulled them over before the got out of the park and made them come back and police about half the campground. Needless to say I've been grinning like a chessy cat all day.

I finished a chip carver Easter Egg (wooden) this morning that I started yesterday. Now all I got to do is spray it with clear enamal if this wind ever stops. I tried to send all the wind up to Dave but it didn't work. I got it moving toward the north but it just kept coming from the south so I think it was just coming through the campground then circling around and coming back for another pass,

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

Wow, The week end is over and am I glad. I had some high volume Car radio players that vibrated my trailer until a little after 10 PM last night but I got my revenge. This morning there truck wouldn't start the battery was stone dead. I could have offered my jumper cables and pulled my truck over there but I was having too much fun watching them to see how they handled it. They went to a friend's site and he came over but they didn't have any cables so the friend went back to his site. Finally they took the battery out of the boat and put it in the truck. Then I open a window so I could hear and they were saying that now they couldn't start the boat so they might as well pack up and leave. They were gone by 8:45. The bunch across the street who were also giving them compitition on the loud radio packed up and left but left all their trash scattered all over the place and the wind was blowing it all over the campground. The Host called the Range and the ranger pulled them over before the got out of the park and made them come back and police about half the campground. Needless to say I've been grinning like a chessy cat all day.

I finished a chip carver Easter Egg (wooden) this morning that I started yesterday. Now all I got to do is spray it with clear enamal if this wind ever stops. I tried to send all the wind up to Dave but it didn't work. I got it moving toward the north but it just kept coming from the south so I think it was just coming through the campground then circling around and coming back for another pass,

That is so funny and I bet you sure enjoyed yourself watching the chaos!! I would have too.

We took a drive to Sedona today. Now we're zonked. No noise around here ... just beautiful scenery.

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

http://blog.willywagon.net

Ed and Linda -- Noticed you are in Avondale. Are you hurrying through Phoenix tomorrow or going to hang around a couple days? Let us know. Jim and Sandie are around and so are Erica and Karla. We can practice getting together for another meal!

Yes we are hurrying through sorry. Want to be in Deming tomorrow night before the wind picks up.

We had enough of the cold weather in CA and it was a wild ride down the 15 to the 10 freeway. Lots of heavy fog. But once we got out of the mountains, it was sunshine and warmth.

We plan on spending about 2 weeks in Livingston finally getting to our spring cleaning. The coach is so dirty.

I know Paul and Marsha will be there around that time also. Anyone else??

Linda and Ed Lavin
lavinmh@yahoo.com

It's been awhile since we've checked in with our class(es). Hope y'all are doin' well.

Congrats to Steve and Carol on the sale of your house. Woo hoo!

After baking in Big Bend we have enjoyed a week or so in cool Fort Davis, TX at Davis Mountains State Park. It's a FANTASTIC park! Just don't tell anybody about it, OK? Full hookups (including cable!) in a gorgeous setting for $20/night with a Texas Parks Annual Pass.

Tomorrow we're heading to the Land of Enchantment. After a few days in Carlsbad we'll spend the month of April in Santa Fe. If anybody's in the neighborhood, let us know.

Safe travels, y'all!

Mary and Paul

Boris and Natasha

Bullwinkle, 2009 Winnebago Tour 40TD

Rocky, 2013 Jeep Wrangler toad

Fulltime Class of 2009

Follow us at Bullwinkle's Travels

Let me add my congratulations to you Steve and Carol!!!

We are now in Lone Pine, Ca...a beautiful area on the east side of the Sierras. We will stay here a month and then continue on north to northern California before turning west and heading toward the coast. California has some great country, but I'm also trying to avoid some of its equally great traffic!!

We will be in Washington State in July...hope we can meet anyone in that area. Joe??

travel safely everyone

Lee and Loralie

2006 Excel 5th wheel and Dodge Ram 3500

Fulltiming since Feb 1. 2009 and loving every minute!!!

Blog: http://wearereadytoroll.blogspot.com/

We are now in Lone Pine, Ca...a beautiful area on the east side of the Sierras. We will stay here a month and then continue on north to northern California before turning west and heading toward the coast. California has some great country, but I'm also trying to avoid some of its equally great traffic!!

We will be in Washington State in July...hope we can meet anyone in that area. Joe??

travel safely everyone

Joe? What about us? Us too. Us too.

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

I got up this morning and decided to move my rig down toward the center of activity in the campground. Maybe I'll get better neighbors this week end. I'm right across the street from the Campground Host. The wind behaved itself today so I got my carved egg sprayed and took a nice long walk down the river. When I go to town again I'm going to look for one of those grabbers that you can pick stuff up with or get things down from a high cupboard. I've decided I'd help clean up the campground as something to do. It might keep me out of trouble. Nah. Maybe it will become catching and give some other people the Idea that campgrounds are supposed to be kept clean. The grabber will keep me from having to bend over . That's what I don't do too well.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

Joe? What about us? Us too. Us too.

And we realize that because we came back early, we have a month left in our 183 days. So if we are around in July (and we probably will be) we can drop down and hook up.

We are going to be so ready to move by then. Sheesh!

Doug and Toni Laird

2008 Gulfstream BT Cruiser 30'

2014 Nissan Versa

Our newest furfriend - Zoe - a beautiful black and white cat

Our blog - http://stixandbrix.blogspot.ca

event.png

travel safely everyone

Far as I know I'm gonna be here. :lol: Maybe set up something with Jeri, Terry, Toni, Doug, and myself..................on second thought, maybe not, don't think WA is ready for all of that group together at one time. :o :o :o

Joe

Joe

The "Doghouse" 04 Tiffin Phaeton 40TGH

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Far as I know I'm gonna be here. :lol: Maybe set up something with Jeri, Terry, Toni, Doug, and myself..................on second thought, maybe not, don't think WA is ready for all of that group together at one time. :o :o :o

Joe

Well, then, they better get ready because it sounds like party time to me. However, we are unavailable July 16th through the 22nd ---

Edited by Wanderin'

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

Far as I know I'm gonna be here. :lol: Maybe set up something with Jeri, Terry, Toni, Doug, and myself..................on second thought, maybe not, don't think WA is ready for all of that group together at one time. :o:o:o

Joe

Have you restocked your wine cellar yet? Hopefully we are going to make it to your part of the world this year.

J & J

http://www.toadswildadventures.blogspot.com/

Just travelin' down life's highway-toot-toot!

Have you restocked your wine cellar yet? Hopefully we are going to make it to your part of the world this year.

J & J

Just picked up supplies for doing that last week. :lol: So I should have it at least partially restocked by the time you get here. :l

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Just picked up supplies for doing that last week. :lol: So I should have it at least partially restocked by the time you get here. :l

Joe

Joe -

We plan on spending a little time this summer around La Conner TTN. Perhaps, you can be our supply wagon while we're there and bring us in supplies as we need them. Matter of fact, I should go book it now since I know it's pretty popular when we want to be there. You said there was a marina there. Is it right at the park? We may bring our boat.

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

Joe -

We plan on spending a little time this summer around La Conner TTN. Perhaps, you can be our supply wagon while we're there and bring us in supplies as we need them. Matter of fact, I should go book it now since I know it's pretty popular when we want to be there. You said there was a marina there. Is it right at the park? We may bring our boat.

Ohhh, we love Whidbey Island. Deception Pass State Park is just up the road from TTN. We usually don't care for the noise from the planes but we are pretty used to noise after this place.

Doug and Toni Laird

2014 Nissan Versa

event.png

Ohhh, we love Whidbey Island. Deception Pass State Park is just up the road from TTN. We usually don't care for the noise from the planes but we are pretty used to noise after this place.

Isn't Deception Pass GORGEOUS????!! I love the sounds of planes and the smell of jet fuel so sounds like the place for me!! :lol::) Our son and his wife asked me to block a week for them. They mentioned going to Crater Lake. La Conner and the San Juans was what I suggested and I think that's what we're going to do. However, they'll probably be there a week and we may hang around for three weeks .... maybe. We'll probably pull into their driveway for a few weeks too. Maybe we'll do that in May. Then, when the food stops coming and they are tired of us, we'll head a little farther north.

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

Big project today. I made a spike stick to pick up cigarette butts with. Then I spent about an hour and a half picking up the cigarette butts around my camp site and the free space between me and the next site. Other than take my walk and sitting outside watching the world go by that was about it for the day. I'll go to Truth or Consequences tomorrow and see what trouble I can get myself into in there. I Need Cranberry Juice.

Got to meet DonF and Fannie tonight at dinner. Jeri, Eric, Karla, Sherry, and Sharon joined us also at Famous Dave's and we had a great time. Good food, good company, new and old friends - what more could you want.

Sandie & Jim Dixon

Traveling with Scooter and Skittlez

www.wherearethedixonstoday.blogspot.com

Joe -

Sounds good to me. TTN La Conner is fairly close to the marina, but not at the marina. Also you will have NO cell service there except at the clubhouse. Other than that a decent place to stay.

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

QUOTE (Wanderin' @ Mar 29 2011, 06:19 AM) Joe -

Sounds good to me. TTN La Conner is fairly close to the marina, but not at the marina. Also you will have NO cell service there except at the clubhouse. Other than that a decent place to stay.

Joe

Whoooo! What happened here? Clean, clear lines. Something to make the old brain refresh. Hey, maybe I can post while on Firefox. I will try.

Hi friends, it's absolutely pouring rain here. I am beginning to feel as grey as the weather. Come on sunshine. I know you are out there.

Doug and Toni Laird

2014 Nissan Versa

event.png

Whoooo! What happened here? Clean, clear lines. Something to make the old brain refresh. Hey, maybe I can post while on Firefox. I will try.

Hi friends, it's absolutely pouring rain here. I am beginning to feel as grey as the weather. Come on sunshine. I know you are out there.

Yes, yes, yes, I CAN post using Firefox!

Doug and Toni Laird

2014 Nissan Versa

event.png

Hey Toni, your just in the wrong part of the PNW, no rain here just gray skies. :o

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota