Sandie & Jim

Classes of 2008 and 2009

Dave's father's stubbornness helped his recovery. I suspect Marsha's dedication will do her just fine.

Linda

We're so sorry to hear about Marsha. We will pray for a full and speedy recovery.

Travel safe everyone...

Jeff and Tina

Marsha, please get well soon.  You are a strong person and we will expect you to hiking those mountains again soon.

Have had a few issues with getting signed in here. Sending hugs and prayers to Marsha and Paul. Toni and Doug - best wishes on your lifestyle change. Like I've told you before, we like having a homebase. Those of you traveling - please stay safe. Some really strange weather out there.

We are in Amarillo, Tx heading toward Colorado. Slowly like normal. While we still have the class map, it would be nice if everyone could update their locations.  How can I sneak up on you if I don't know where you are?  HaHa  Happy traveling to all.

Jerry and Janice

Ok, we were up to date and you sure snuck up on us!!  So that part works great!!

And Marsha, you get well ya hear! 

14 hours ago, Sandie & Jim said:

I've been updating the map on our travels north and it's working so far. Heading out today for Sweet, ID.

That sounds like a sweet destination..Haha Finally got to cooler area.  Eagle"s Nest NM.about 8000 feet

7 hours ago, Sandie & Jim said:

We have arrived at Canyon Ferry outside Townsend, MT. We'll be here for two months and hopefully fill our freezer with walleye.

Sure looks like a good fishing place. I hope Jim does lots of catching.

Linda

I haven't had an update from Freddy about Delcie.  Freddy- can you provide an update on both of you?  Janice and I are doing well and are at the Caldwell, Idaho Elks. 

We are hosting at Rainbow Point campground at West Yellowstone Mt.  Delcie is doing good she was cancer free in

April. We have Dr app. in Oct hope she is still cancer free. We dont have cell service so no computer ether. I am at Walmart in Rexberg Id. now. the closest Walmart 100 mi S.

Everyone stay safe and happy.

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!

Freddy and Delcie

So excited you are still enjoying the "good" life.  Hopefully, you'll end up deciding that Arizona is where you're going to spend the winter because we'd love to spend some time with you!!

56 minutes ago, Freddy & Delcie said:

We are hosting at Rainbow Point campground at West Yellowstone Mt.  Delcie is doing good she was cancer free in April. We have Dr app. in Oct hope she is still cancer free. We dont have cell service so no computer ether. I am at Walmart in Rexberg Id. now. the closest Walmart 100 mi S.

Everyone stay safe and happy.

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!

Freddy and Delcie

Yay Delcie!

Linda

Cancer Free is a GREAT thing.  Really glad to hear that about any and all the members here.

We have been sticking pretty close to home this year.  Just to many projects in the works to get away much.  We did manage a visit to Ft Flagler recently though.  Joined some friends for a BBQ there.  As I was eating I realized I had a picture of someone taken from almost that exact same spot 4 years ago.😃

Current plans have me visiting the Yuma area this winter, most likely in the December timeframe.  Then a bit of time on the Oregon Coast for some Storm Watching, followed by more projects here at the Homestead.

Joe

Jeri.jpg

59 minutes ago, Wanderin said:

Hey!  I know that person!

Funny, but somehow I thought you might.  I have a couple other pic's from that day and you are in almost the exact same pose.🤭

Joe