Classes of 2008 and 2009

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have had a few issues with getting signed in here. Sending hugs and prayers to Marsha and Paul. Toni and Doug - best wishes on your lifestyle change. Like I've told you before, we like having a homebase. Those of you traveling - please stay safe. Some really strange weather out there.

Sandie & Jim Dixon

Traveling with Scooter and Skittlez

www.wherearethedixonstoday.blogspot.com

• 2 months later...

We are in Amarillo, Tx heading toward Colorado. Slowly like normal. While we still have the class map, it would be nice if everyone could update their locations.  How can I sneak up on you if I don't know where you are?  HaHa  Happy traveling to all.

Jerry and Janice

http://www.toadswildadventures.blogspot.com/

Just travelin' down life's highway-toot-toot!

Ok, we were up to date and you sure snuck up on us!!  So that part works great!!

And Marsha, you get well ya hear! 

2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42 QRP
"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
Roadmaster Sterling tow bar
08 Dodge Dakota toad
Sea Eagle 10.6sr Inflatable

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

14 hours ago, Sandie & Jim said:

I've been updating the map on our travels north and it's working so far. Heading out today for Sweet, ID.

That sounds like a sweet destination..Haha Finally got to cooler area.  Eagle"s Nest NM.about 8000 feet

http://www.toadswildadventures.blogspot.com/

Just travelin' down life's highway-toot-toot!

7 hours ago, Sandie & Jim said:

We have arrived at Canyon Ferry outside Townsend, MT. We'll be here for two months and hopefully fill our freezer with walleye.

Sure looks like a good fishing place. I hope Jim does lots of catching.

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

• 1 month later...

We are hosting at Rainbow Point campground at West Yellowstone Mt.  Delcie is doing good she was cancer free in

April. We have Dr app. in Oct hope she is still cancer free. We dont have cell service so no computer ether. I am at Walmart in Rexberg Id. now. the closest Walmart 100 mi S.

Everyone stay safe and happy.

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!

Freddy and Delcie

Freddy & Delcie Prather

Echo- Yorkie
2007 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7 Jake Brake #5000 Air Bags
2005 Mobile Suites 36RE3
Full Time Since Oct 1st 2009

56 minutes ago, Freddy & Delcie said:

We are hosting at Rainbow Point campground at West Yellowstone Mt.  Delcie is doing good she was cancer free in April. We have Dr app. in Oct hope she is still cancer free. We dont have cell service so no computer ether. I am at Walmart in Rexberg Id. now. the closest Walmart 100 mi S.

Everyone stay safe and happy.

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!

Freddy and Delcie

Yay Delcie!

Linda

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

Cancer Free is a GREAT thing.  Really glad to hear that about any and all the members here.

We have been sticking pretty close to home this year.  Just to many projects in the works to get away much.  We did manage a visit to Ft Flagler recently though.  Joined some friends for a BBQ there.  As I was eating I realized I had a picture of someone taken from almost that exact same spot 4 years ago.😃

Current plans have me visiting the Yuma area this winter, most likely in the December timeframe.  Then a bit of time on the Oregon Coast for some Storm Watching, followed by more projects here at the Homestead.

Joe

Jeri.jpg

Joe

The "Doghouse" 04 Tiffin Phaeton 40TGH

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

59 minutes ago, Wanderin said:

Hey!  I know that person!

Funny, but somehow I thought you might.  I have a couple other pic's from that day and you are in almost the exact same pose.🤭

Joe

Joe

The "Doghouse" 04 Tiffin Phaeton 40TGH

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Sandie & Jim said:

We finally moved. We are now in Billings, MT for a week before we start our trek east. We're at the Moose Lodge. We have a freezer full of walleye and Jim had a great summer fishing or I should say catching.

East? Isn't it nearly time to head south?

Linda

We will be moving to the other side of the lake starting today.  It's 5.1 km if we could go by boat but about 20 km by road.

After we are all settled in the new house, we are going east to visit our daughter in Manitoba.   This will be the motor home's maiden voyage really  because all the overnighters don't really count.  About 2 weeks is all for now.

Doug and Toni Laird

2008 Gulfstream BT Cruiser 30'

2014 Nissan Versa

Our newest furfriend - Zoe - a beautiful black and white cat

Our blog - http://stixandbrix.blogspot.ca

event.png

• 2 weeks later...