Classes of 2008 and 2009

Oh No, Toni and Jeri together so early in the season. This can't be good folks. :lol: You all have a GREAT time and try to save a little bit of firewood for the rest of us.

Joe

Hey Joe,

We will especially be talking about you and your Many Many women.

Doug and Toni Laird

2008 Gulfstream BT Cruiser 30'

2014 Nissan Versa

Our newest furfriend - Zoe - a beautiful black and white cat

Our blog - http://stixandbrix.blogspot.ca

event.png

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We'd love to have you come on down. We think we'll be here several more days. However, we forked out more big bucks today and we're thinking those electrical problems may be fixed. That's what we're thinking ..... but come on down. We'll keep our phone handy just in case you get close and we can guide you into the LTVA. However, I have no doubt you know exactly where it is. Barbara and Denise are here too.

If you head to where we were all parked last year from the garbage dumps, you will see us.

Okay, gotcha.

We left Las Vegas behind about 45 minutes ago.

We will be stopping at Wal-Mart in Parker. If you need anything call us.

Fire tonight so we can talk about EVERYBODY.

Doug and Toni Laird

2014 Nissan Versa

event.png

I've been out of touch a long time but everything is fine. I'm in Austin, TX, living in my new RV and Dave is safely back in Minnesota. I've only driven it once but it handles well and I'll be going out again in the next day or so for more punch list stuff and groceries. Hopefully, I won't get too nervous driving this big to me rig. :)

Linda Sand

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

I goofed off most of the day. I went over to the morning Coffee at the campfire and shot the bull for about and hour. (Is that why we have some much hamburger to eat around here) Then I came back to my rig and sat around carving and talking to those who stoped by to see what the heck I was doing. This evening I cooked (Excuse me, ain't that a cuss word) my dinner then sat outside watching the stars. It seems odd that it gets dark at 5 since the time change. Come to think of it I like this doing nothing bit.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

Okay, gotcha.

We left Las Vegas behind about 45 minutes ago.

We will be stopping at Wal-Mart in Parker. If you need anything call us.

Fire tonight so we can talk about EVERYBODY.

Doug and Toni Laird

2014 Nissan Versa

event.png

Well we had an unexpected stay in Bullhead City. The fuel pump quit and my amazing husband changed it in the bay at Terrible's. That means first he had to remove the whole full gas tank but HE DID IT!!!! Took 5+ hours but he got it done. Aren't I lucky.

We will be on our way to Quartzsite in the morning.

Doug and Toni Laird

2014 Nissan Versa

event.png

Hey Joe,

We will especially be talking about you and your Many Many women.

Whew, just read your later post and saw I got a reprieve. :rolleyes: Sorry to hear you guys had trouble, hopefully now your over it. As for the women............................................ :lol:

Joe

Joe

The "Doghouse" 04 Tiffin Phaeton 40TGH

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Just wanted to let you know that Jim's surgery has been rescheduled for Thursday afternoon because of an emergency for the surgeon. So more waiting. Oh well.

Sorry to hear you have to wait some more.

We have landed at Quartzsite. So good to see Jeri and Terry. Have just waved hello to Denise and haven't yet met Barbara.

Just about the same place as last year but along the wash. C'mon down.

Doug and Toni Laird

2014 Nissan Versa

event.png

I took the President to the store in Brawley this morning. She was getting the supplies she needed for Taco Tuesday and Thanksgiving. Boy does she zip through a store when she shops. It wasn't bad at all. When we got back home I carved for a while then took a Steve. Tough life but someone has to live it. The crowd here is getting bigger every day. We had 5 tables full at Happy Hour today.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

I finished a little bird house I was carving today. I'm planning to trying something on it that I haven't tried before so it may be ruined befor anyone ever sees it. Oh Well. If at first you don't succeed, suck until you do succeed. I've been carving on this thing for about 3 or 4 months now. Not steady just pick it up and carve a few minutes then set it aside get busy doing something else then see it and start shaving away again maybe a week later. Some of the Slab Low gang are over in the Theater watching the election results tonight. I'm of the opinion that this country is so far in debt now that it really won't make any difference which crook wins. We are heading for the tank one way or the other. We can't even pay the interest on the National Debt now, without printing new money, so how is anyone ever going to reduce the debt. I hate politics. I wish they would put "None of the Above" on all ballots.

I've been out of touch a long time but everything is fine. I'm in Austin, TX, living in my new RV and Dave is safely back in Minnesota. I've only driven it once but it handles well and I'll be going out again in the next day or so for more punch list stuff and groceries. Hopefully, I won't get too nervous driving this big to me rig. :)

Linda Sand

Good luck in this new adventure Linda! Nice Rig. We will all be here for Mouth support. !!!!

As Always,

MsKay - Class of '08

Whew, just read your later post and saw I got a reprieve. :rolleyes: Sorry to hear you guys had trouble, hopefully now your over it. As for the women............................................ :lol:

Joe

You know that what they can't know for sure they will make up!!! It stinks not being there!!!! ;)

As Always,

MsKay - Class of '08

You know that what they can't know for sure they will make up!!! It stinks not being there!!!! ;)

Well it looks like I'll be a target then this winter as I'll be staying in the PNW. Oh Well if you'll are talkin bout me you be leaving someone else alone. :lol: Gonna miss the campfires though. :(

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

I just about finished painting the High Rent Area Bird House I've been carving. all I have to do is the trim around windows and roof. It's cute. Now what will I do. Don't worry I'll think of something. Hmmmmm, I wonder how much cranberry Juice and Spaghetti they have in the bunch up at Q. It's only about 75 miles up there. Maybe I'll sneak in there for a couple of nights. Nah. If they though I was coming they would all run and cause a traffic jam on their way to Phoenix. I'll have to sneak up on them some time when they aren't expecting it. I took one of the Cowgirls out to dinner tonight. I had one glass of Cranberry Juicy. I'd have had more but I was afraid she'd take advantage of me.

Well it looks like I'll be a target then this winter as I'll be staying in the PNW. Oh Well if you'll are talkin bout me you be leaving someone else alone. :lol: Gonna miss the campfires though. :(

Joe

????? Thought you were coming to visit??????

As Always,

MsKay - Class of '08

????? Thought you were coming to visit??????

I had [planned on it, even made reservations at Rivers Edge for Jan and Feb. But just have to much happening here at the Homestead. While I'll miss the campfires, and seeing everyone, I will have a nice warm "Man Cave" to spend my time in.

I'll make a couple of trips to the coast and hope to catch a good storm for some wave action pictures instead of sitting down there wearing shorts and T shirts.

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Guest coldsmoke

leaving frisco area this am. this camping world at vacaville knows what they are doing. they fixed MH in 3 hours, corrected the night mare wiring the camping world in spokane did. hopefully all is well. heading to Q for a few days then on to texas to meet up with jeff and tina and jerry and janice.

mike and deb

Anyone know who ssvictlearle is? New Escapee member with 150 friend requests out but couldn't find a post. Sent me a new friend request. I'm thinking it's scam person ??????? :blink:

I, too, got one of these requests. Shows their SKP number as 12 with no other posts. Definitely a scam person.

Sandie & Jim Dixon

Traveling with Scooter and Skittlez

www.wherearethedixonstoday.blogspot.com

leaving frisco area this am. this camping world at vacaville knows what they are doing. they fixed MH in 3 hours, corrected the night mare wiring the camping world in spokane did. hopefully all is well. heading to Q for a few days then on to texas to meet up with jeff and tina and jerry and janice.

mike and deb

The thing we like about Camping World is that if you have a crummy job in one place, you don't have to pay to have it fixed again like we've had in the past. Another Camping World will make the repair and you're not out another dime.

I, too, got one of these requests. Shows their SKP number as 12 with no other posts. Definitely a scam person.

Now why would their SKP number be 12 and why would they be a lifetime member? That I don't understand. I reported it but don't know that anything will happen. I just asked that the person be checked on because they list that they sell purses/bags.

Edited by Wanderin'

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

http://blog.willywagon.net

Jeri - I just went in and changed my friend stuff to having to approve them first. Then I went to that person's profile page and unfriended myself. Sure hope that works. Would be nice if somebody from the forum would at least post something to tell us about this.

Sandie & Jim Dixon

Jeri - I just went in and changed my friend stuff to having to approve them first. Then I went to that person's profile page and unfriended myself. Sure hope that works. Would be nice if somebody from the forum would at least post something to tell us about this.

I'm not sure how to unfriend. Never done it. Really never done much with the friend feature.

Come on down, IYQ!!!

Edited by Wanderin'

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

http://blog.willywagon.net

I'm not sure how to unfriend. Never done it. Really never done much with the friend feature.

This was the first time I've ever done anything with friends also. Just go to her/his/it profile and click on the remove me as friend. Go into your profile and change your friend setting to need to approve.

Sandie & Jim Dixon