Classes of 2008 and 2009

Keep us updated on when you get to leave.

Jerry and Janice: I'll probably be at the Bean Pot Campground west of Crossville (I-40 Exit 322) next Monday but I'm not real sure. My Doctor called and said I was anemic and took some more test this morning. I'll get the readings from those test tomorrow afternoon. Then I'll probably know if the Doctor will turn me loose or schedule more appointments.

http://www.toadswildadventures.blogspot.com/

Just travelin' down life's highway-toot-toot!

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nother day of "Liquid" Sunshine here in the PNW. So I put a batch of Salmon in one Smoker and getting ready to fire up the other one for a run of Smoked Cheese. Mmmmmmmm not much better than fresh smoked salmon with a bit of fresh smoked cheese to go with it. Other than that just gonna bottle a batch of Cranberry Juice and GOOF OFF. :lol:

Joe

Joe

The "Doghouse" 04 Tiffin Phaeton 40TGH

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Ours is messed up too when trying to order mail. It has the names and email address wrong but the person in Livingston says they see it correct. We call in to get mail. So sorry to hear about Parker.

Tina and Jeff

I figured it out. You cannot copy/paste the password. You have to just type it in. Fixed. Hope this helps you.

Hugs.

Doug and Toni Laird

2008 Gulfstream BT Cruiser 30'

2014 Nissan Versa

Our newest furfriend - Zoe - a beautiful black and white cat

Our blog - http://stixandbrix.blogspot.ca

event.png

Guest coldsmoke

Just checking in from Alaska, lots of rain this year!!! We are staying very busy with grandkids, son is building a new house, and lots of doctor apointments.Sorry to hear about Parker, but glad to hear everyone is doing well and staying busy.

Deb, Mike and Smokey

Time's running out and I still don't know if I'll be able to leave Monday. I went to the doctors office this morning and the nurse had left a prescription at the window for me but no word on the test I took yesterday. I'll wait until noon tomorrow and if I don't hear from her I'll go over and shake her cage and say What's UP Doc. I did get my replacement bank card today so that's off the worry list. Now all I can do is twiddle my thumbs and wait. I value this doctor's opinion so I hate to just leave without him doing everything he can to find out why my red blood count is low. I'm not really worried about it because I've had enemia problems all my life. Maybe I need to eat a nice big rare steak. No that won't work. I'd gain so much weight that I wouldn't have enough blood to compensate for the added belly.

After living in the desert for so long all this rain and humidity is about to get to me. I think I'm molding or is that just turning green with envy for all you guys enjoying the western mountains. These little hills in the east are actually cooler than the western mountains but they drip all the time. Yesterday the fog was so thick I thought I'd see Joe in an orange shirt emerge from the soup.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

You do have our address so you can ship some smoked salmon our way, don't you?

Nother day of "Liquid" Sunshine here in the PNW. So I put a batch of Salmon in one Smoker and getting ready to fire up the other one for a run of Smoked Cheese. Mmmmmmmm not much better than fresh smoked salmon with a bit of fresh smoked cheese to go with it. Other than that just gonna bottle a batch of Cranberry Juice and GOOF OFF. :lol:

Joe

Hey, Mike & Deb, good to hear life is good in AK. My niece just got a job in Anchorage and is out in the field there right now. Quite a change for her coming from LA. No bears there. :lol:

OKC Thunder is waiting to see who we will play in the BB finals. Looks like the East will play one more game. :unsure:

Lee, it's dripping in Oklahoma too. Nice change from the warm weather. I agree with likeing the (no humidity) out west. No orange guys hanging around here though. Hmmmmm

Getting ready to install a Sani-Con macerator system. My order from PPL should be here tomorrow. I've seen a few people that have them and are really pleased, so since PPL had a good sale price Memorial day I got one. I'll let you know how it works.

Tomorrow is service battery time, and cleaning up the wet bay getting ready for the sewer install. No rest for the wicked. Steve

2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42 QRP
"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
Roadmaster Sterling tow bar
08 Dodge Dakota toad
Sea Eagle 10.6sr Inflatable

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

Oh Ya, sent it out yesterday with that new shipping company, FED-UPS. :)

Joe

Actually, Joe, wouldn't you smoke it for them if they sent you some wild caught salmon from where they are? How much did you want them to send? I'm sure, just sure, you'd smoke it and then send it back to them. Wouldn't you?

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

http://blog.willywagon.net

Actually, Joe, wouldn't you smoke it for them if they sent you some wild caught salmon from where they are? How much did you want them to send? I'm sure, just sure, you'd smoke it and then send it back to them. Wouldn't you?

But of course I would. However I would have to hang onto the finished product for a while while Quality Control makes sure it is good enough to send back. :rolleyes: I'm thinking they should send at least 60 pounds of Boneless Fillets. :o

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

But of course I would. However I would have to hang onto the finished product for a while while Quality Control makes sure it is good enough to send back. :rolleyes: I'm thinking they should send at least 60 pounds of Boneless Fillets. :o

Joe

That's about what I was thinking. As a matter of fact, maybe the finished product should go through two quality control checkers ... just to be sure. :D After you get through with phase one ship to me and I will volunteer to put it through phase two inspection. When finished I will forward on to Georgia or Tennessee. I'll also pick up the additional shipping costs .. just because. :D

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

That's about what I was thinking. As a matter of fact, maybe the finished product should go through two quality control checkers ... just to be sure. :D After you get through with phase one ship to me and I will volunteer to put it through phase two inspection. When finished I will forward on to Georgia or Tennessee. I'll also pick up the additional shipping costs .. just because. :D

I think your right. I do need to add though that the Salmon needs to be Copper River Salmon, for a better finished product :rolleyes: , not any of that NASTY Farm Raised Atlantic stuff :angry: .

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

We are at a county park in Shelley, ID and it is just a wonderful place. 12 RV sites and there's only 2 of us here. Not sure what will happen over the week-end but it is just beautiful here. But I'm wearing a jacket - and that does not make me a happy camper. Tomorrow we're having wind again but we are here until Monday.

Sandie & Jim Dixon

Traveling with Scooter and Skittlez

www.wherearethedixonstoday.blogspot.com

Jim and Sandie, that is a wonderful place. We just left there Wednesday after a week and headed on north. Chris, who lives in the modular house by the flag pole does a fine job of keeping the place nice. The showers and bathrooms are great. Maybe if the weather is good the model airplane guys will be at their strip in the park. If we go up or down I-15 we always stop there. We have never seen it full. If it were, you can plug in at the pavillion or dry camp down by the Snake River. Real low key operation.Enjoy!

Joe/Jeri, We are close to Copper Hill, Tn where they mined copper early in this century. Killed all the vegeation and turned the ground and streams red. looked like a moonscape for about 40 years, We will see what kind of fish we can catch in the streams. Got to be just like the Copper River Salmon you are used to, right? Expect a shipment soon!!!!

I think your right. I do need to add though that the Salmon needs to be Copper River Salmon, for a better finished product :rolleyes: , not any of that NASTY Farm Raised Atlantic stuff :angry: .

Joe

Hurray the doctor turned me loose so I'll be leaving Monday Morning and expect to be in Crossville, TN that afternoon. The doctor still don't know why I have a low Red Blood count but he says it's not low enough to be overly concerned and ask me to stop somewhere in 3 months and have the test taken again and send him the results. That sound like a fair deal to me.

Jerry and Janice,

If you decide to run up to Crossville let me know before Monday and I'll plan on staying long enough for us to make contact. Otherwise the next stop is the COE at Center Hill Dam. (the COE at the Dam not the one on the East side of the lake.) I like that place and it's only about 6 miles off I-40

I got a bottle of LP and Filled the gas tank on the truck this morning so I'm ready and raring to go. Still don't have a Wilson Trucker antenna though. Oh well I don't mind hitting the vanishing cream every once in a while.

Edited by IYQ

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

Rain, rain, rain, everywhere rain, rain, rain. Our park is about 10% full and it's the WEEKEND. Boss is not happy.

Doug and I entertain ourselves with DVD's we rent from the fantastic library here. We just finished watching Season Three of Boston Legal. Never seen it before. OMG - it's hilarious and so very politically incorrect. :lol:

I want to report that Parker has taken a turn - for the better. He has gone from not being able to get up on Monday and Tuesday to tail wagging begging to go for a walk. He even tried a bit of dog food. We continue to spoil him with hamburger, stew beef and chicken livers. We have to help him put the weight back on. He has lost nearly 1/2 his body weight!! Anyhow, fingers crossed.

Good to hear you are okay Lee. ------- Jeri, Joe, Janice and Jerry - no salmon for me, you know I don't like it but Doug....well that's another story.

Oh yeah, be the first, well nearly the first, to know. I am being published in the Escapee Magazine. Not sure, think it's the next edition. And you may find mention (not by name of course) of yourselves and a picture or two including yourselves. Funny, Graeme is a writer, Doug is a writer - but I am the first one published.

Doug and Toni Laird

2008 Gulfstream BT Cruiser 30'

2014 Nissan Versa

Our newest furfriend - Zoe - a beautiful black and white cat

Our blog - http://stixandbrix.blogspot.ca

event.png

So glad to hear Parker is better.

I like salmon. You can send some to me.

Huh, Toni is talking about us and we're actually going to get to find out what she said for a change. :)

IYQ, Just as long as you don't vanish too long. We worry you know.

Linda Sand

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

Try out that new phone and Give me a call at 678 315-7716 and we will make our plans.

Jerry and Janice,

If you decide to run up to Crossville let me know before Monday and I'll plan on staying long enough for us to make contact. Otherwise the next stop is the COE at Center Hill Dam. (the COE at the Dam not the one on the East side of the lake.) I like that place and it's only about 6 miles off I-40

Doug and I entertain ourselves with DVD's we rent from the fantastic library here. We just finished watching Season Three of Boston Legal. Never seen it before. OMG - it's hilarious and so very politically incorrect. :lol:

I want to report that Parker has taken a turn - for the better. He has gone from not being able to get up on Monday and Tuesday to tail wagging begging to go for a walk. He even tried a bit of dog food. We continue to spoil him with hamburger, stew beef and chicken livers. We have to help him put the weight back on. He has lost nearly 1/2 his body weight!! Anyhow, fingers crossed.

Oh yeah, be the first, well nearly the first, to know. I am being published in the Escapee Magazine. Not sure, think it's the next edition. And you may find mention (not by name of course) of yourselves and a picture or two including yourselves. Funny, Graeme is a writer, Doug is a writer - but I am the first one published.

You just made my day with the news that Parker is feeling better. That is so fantastic. We love Boston Legal. Used to watch it all the time. Definitely not politically correct. And congrats on being published. Look forward to reading it.

We went to Craters of the Moon today and the Atomic Museum. Both were great but it actually SNOWED on us at Craters. I want to go back to AZ!!!

Sandie & Jim Dixon

Traveling with Scooter and Skittlez

www.wherearethedixonstoday.blogspot.com

Guest coldsmoke

Glad to hear Parker is doing better, congrats Toni on being published. Lots of rain here, just found out Alaska highway closed due to flooding and mudslides. Won't be long and we will be going salmon fishing. I don't eat it but they sure are fun to catch. We had fresh snow on the mountains, I agree Sandie time to head south!! Glad Jim's doing well and you are back on the road! Lee it's good to hear the doctor cut you loose!!

Glad to hear Lee is back on the roads again. Or, is that a good thing? That's wonderful news about Parker. We're hoping his health will do nothing but improve and that he's finally kicked that bug.

What's with this weather? The rain is everywhere and we don't like it one little bit. However, we are glad it's finally left this area for a while.

Edited by Wanderin'

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

YEAH PARKER. Parker how do you get everyone to feed you hamburger and Stew beef, Come on share your secret. I hope you have many more days of chasing rabbits and eating stew beef.

Well now that I got all the ends taken care of all I have to do is dump the tanks and hook up which I'll do this afternoon. It makes me edgy staying in one place too long, I'm afraid the Grim reaper will find out where I am. I really don't know where I'm heading except for Crossville, TN to meet up with Jerry and Janice but that's the way I like to travel. I guess I should make up my mind before I hit Nashville because that is where the road splits to take the northern route or go straight down I-40. I sure don't want to go to Arizona or the Slabs this early. The weather at the slabs is over 100 degrees F every day.

Just to show you how generous I am, Y'all can have my share of the salmon. I like that armored salmon in the can. Especially with apples in a salad.

Happy to hear Parker is feeling better. B) What is rain? Think we've seen maybe 4 days of rain this year. In Gilroy, Ca. now and will go farther north on Thursday. Safe Travels evaryone.

Tina and Jeff

Tina and Jeff

Class of 2011

"RV there yet?"

2005 Gulfstream Endura

and a 1987 Jeep Wrangler

http://rvtravelswith...a.blogspot.com/

On the Road Again, I'm sitting in Crossville, TN tonight at the Bean Pot Campground. I called Jerry and Janice and they are driving up from GA tonight and will see me tomorrow. Freddy is right Life is Good. The Drive was uneventful except for about 70 miles of rain and I just now heard the rumble of thunder again so it ain't over. I had a little trouble getting my slid all the way out when I set up this afternoon. I guess this old bucket of bolts is getting rusty from all the rain and humidity. I'll have to crawl up under the slid and give it a shot of White Grease Which they say don't do but that's the only way I can get it to work.

Edited by IYQ