Class of 2011

Neo/Russ

We're on the Central Coast in Ca. for the holidays and annual Dr. stuff. Leaving here in Feb. and going south for a couple of months then Co. For the summer.

David & Judi Kruse

Callie, Beagle

2012 Montana 3150 RL Hickory Edition

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel 4WD

"Off to see the Lizard"

www.mytripjournal.com/thekruses

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well it has been almost a year since anyone posted in this group so I thought I would resuscitate it from the near dead.... We are hanging out in sunny and right now pretty hot southwest Florida till February then will trek slowly back out west... anyone out there still doing this full time RV thang?

entered the RV fulltime class of 2011 - March!

On the Road to Retirement...zeetraveler.blogspot.com

well it has been almost a year since anyone posted in this group so I thought I would resuscitate it from the near dead.... We are hanging out in sunny and right now pretty hot southwest Florida till February then will trek slowly back out west... anyone out there still doing this full time RV thang?

John - I have nearly half of the posts on this page. For what ever reason people don't post. We are in Ft. Pierce, Fl. through Nov. then down near Homestead, Fl. for Dec. After the first of the year we're going up near Wauchula hope our paths will cross. Back to Texas by April.

Travel safe.

Jeff :)

Tina and Jeff

Class of 2011

"RV there yet?"

2005 Gulfstream Endura

and a 1987 Jeep Wrangler

http://rvtravelswith...a.blogspot.com/

We're still on the road. Had a great summer in South Fork, Co at Riverbend Resort and now wintering in the Rio Grande Valley. First time down here for us.

David & Judi Kruse

Callie, Beagle

2012 Montana 3150 RL Hickory Edition

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel 4WD

"Off to see the Lizard"

www.mytripjournal.com/thekruses

We are still hard at the full time deal. We spend summers in Gunnison, CO where next year we will run Mesa Campground. If we like doing that we will probably do that for a while and may move into a house there.

We plan to winter and work camp in Camp Verde AZ this winter and see Utah on the way back to Gunnison.

George Roberts

1994 40' Bluebird Wanderlodge WLWB 500 HP Detroit Diesel 8v92

Towed: 2008 Jeep Sahara Limited Hardtop 4 X 4

Blog: Not a Moment Too Soon

We're still on the road. Had a great summer in South Fork, Co at Riverbend Resort and now wintering in the Rio Grande Valley. First time down here for us.

We lived in the south Denver metro area for nearly 40 years usually go back once a year to visit family and friends along the front range. We haven't wintered in the RGV yet. My parents did in Mission for years.

We are still hard at the full time deal. We spend summers in Gunnison, CO where next year we will run Mesa Campground. If we like doing that we will probably do that for a while and may move into a house there.

We plan to winter and work camp in Camp Verde AZ this winter and see Utah on the way back to Gunnison.

Gunnison is waaaay too cold in the winter for me. Well Colorado in general is too cold for us. Spent many years there now it's time to see the rest of the country and stay warm. Utah and the national parks are beautiful..

Travel safe.

Jeff

Tina and Jeff

Class of 2011

"RV there yet?"

2005 Gulfstream Endura

and a 1987 Jeep Wrangler

http://rvtravelswith...a.blogspot.com/

Well if you look at post #684 that was the last time I posted on this thread. That thread stated I would be going to TX the following year and I still haven't made it. We truly like the Gulf Shores State Park. But it does appear that we probably wont come back next year as there has been a drastic increase in rates here this year. For a standard site in this park now you are looking at $717.00 a month during the winter months. That's and increase of $190.00 over last spring. And the 3rd year in a row for increases.

So it appears I will look into that TX area around Corpus Christi and also the hill country. They have pushed me in that direction which is exactly what I needed.

Dave

Dave & Linda

2011 Bighorn 3670

2000 Ford 7.3 PS diesel white and tan in color Now Fulltiming since May15, 2010

Semper Fi Marines!!

John - I have nearly half of the posts on this page. For what ever reason people don't post. We are in Ft. Pierce, Fl. through Nov. then down near Homestead, Fl. for Dec. After the first of the year we're going up near Wauchula hope our paths will cross. Back to Texas by April.

Travel safe.

Jeff :)

We are wintering in Bonita Springs Florida south of Ft Myers till the end of January - stop by if you come up the west coast from Homestead

we wintered in Mission about three years ago... sure ate a lot of great tamales there

Pretty sure we are going to spend a lot of time in Colorado this next summer - may look you up

• 2 weeks later...

We sold our motor home in April and since have been renting a furnished park model while we figured out just what we would be doing next. Leeanne really wanted to have a home base and two weeks ago we purchased an RV port home in Willow Lakes RV Park and Golf Resort in Titusville, Florida, on the "space coast" east of Orlando. We had wintered in this park in 2011/12 and 2014/15 in the motor home and like the park and the people. We plan to be part-time RVers for the next few years and will buy a van and a travel trailer which will fit on our lot and also will be our "guest house". Our travels will mainly be to the Midwest in the summers to visit family and friends, but we will work in other destinations around those journeys.

Archived