Sign in to follow this  
bobsallyh

Yuma SKP Get-Together

Wed. Dec 12, 11 AM. at Foothill's Eatery and Spirit, I-8 and Foothill Blvd. This is also the day to bring a toy along for the Marine Corp toy collection. You couldn't believe the number of toys that were collected last year at this Get-Together.

Wed. Dec 12, 11 AM. at Foothill's Eatery and Spirit, I-8 and Foothill Blvd. This is also the day to bring a toy along for the Marine Corp toy collection. You couldn't believe the number of toys that were collected last year at this Get-Together.

First Yuma Get-Together for the 2008-2009 season. Wednesday Nov. 12 at Foothills Eatery and Spirits at 11 AM. I-8 and Foothills Blvd. If in the Yuma area drop by!

Wed Dec 10 at 11AM, Foothills Food and Spirits at I-8 and Foothills Blvd. This will be the Toys for Tots day. If you can please bring a new, unwrapped toy.

Lefty, don't know! We were involved with a four day shuffleboard tourney in the park last Wed., so we missed. Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb. the place is full. The restaurant lets the SKPS use the bar/lounge area and usually has 2 waitresses(one which is a SKP) and a 3rd pouring coffee. Getting there by 10AM usually gets you a seat. Ed and Elaine Brandt do a wonderful job. We will be there for the rest of the season. March and April.

First get together for "winter" 2009-2010 on Wednesday November 11 at 11 AM. at Foothills Eatery and Spirits off Foothills Bvld exit of I-8.

Wednesday Dec 9. 2009 is the Yuma SKP get together at Foothills Food and Spirits at the Foothills Bvld exit I-8. 11 AM, but quite a few people get there much earlier. You may order off the menu, breakfast or lunch. Also this is the day to bring a new unwrapped toy, if you like, for Toys for Tots organized by the Marine Corp.

Yuma area SKP's, Wednesday Feb. 10 at 11 AM Foothills Food and Spirits Restaurant. Foothills Bvld. on I-8.

Dang, we will miss it by one day!!! Hate that...we are driving back from San Diego.

First of the season! Wednesday November 10, 2010 11AM. Foothills Eatery and Spirits. I-8 and Foothills Blvd. All Skps, guests in the Yuma area welcome.

December 8, 2010 at Foothills Eatery and Spirit. 11 AM. I-8 at Foothills Blvd. Marines will be in dress blues to collect new, unwrappped toys for tots program and have lunch. If you like please bring a toy.

Wednesday January 12 at 11:00 AM. Foothills Food and Spirits. I-8 and Foothills Blvd. Come on out and enjoy. The Marine Toys for Tots had an excellent turnout last month and everybody sure did appreciate the Marines in their dress blues.