CLASS OF 2007 follow along with us.

JoeandMarcia

Hi everyone,Mike and Sandy here.We are in Tucson until the 28 when Sandy flies back to Mn. for grandsons state swim meet and dog sledding in Ely ,Mn.Steve and Sandy,sounds like You will be gone by the time I get to Benson on the 28th or 29th.Sandy, congrats on driving school. Howe hope your feeling better,Ive had three bouts with that flu since Qs and doesnt sim to get any better.Jay youll be happy to know Im helping the local econ. The furnance finally toke its last header and needs to be replaced.Keith and Carolyn ,maybe youll still be in Benson when I get there,still owe you some split pea and ham soup. Hope everyone is well and play safe out there.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Gang. I may have posted this twice, Not good on the puter, Any , there is a anyway Marcia and Joe, we are in Del Rio at a small park off 90. If you are coming through. hollar at us. The weather is in the 80s and NO wind. We are going over to Mexico tomorrow and may hang around here for a couple of days befor going to Hondos there is a lot to see here. There is a Pass Port park (dump) we are just down the road.

Jay n Fay Carter and Lulu

01 Fleetwood Expedition,DP

07 Saturn Toad

Hi everybody,

I hope all the flu victims have recovered. Fortunately Hank & I have been lucky & have been well. I now have my own login (obviously) so I will be able to stay current too!

We are in Pomona at the FMCA rally... If anyone else is here looking for us, we are in Lot H, 2nd St. We are face front on 2nd looking toward the seminar bldgs. We see #8 pole out front window & have a #108 on the ground by our front door. Expedition - green & "tan/gold"

Its raining & in mid-50's ... so enjoy your sun wherever you are. Fay & Jay, Del Rio sounds wonderful! Glad you're both up & about.

Patti & Hank Landry

Molly & Scooter- Boston Terriers

2009 Phaeton

toad: 07 Silver Toyota

landrypatti@yahoo.com

http://woodalls.mytripjournal.com/HankandPatti

Location: Paradise South, Mercedes, Tx for the winter of 2010

Mike & Sandy: we're in Tucson tonight. Had some trouble finding a place to stay and are in one just off I-10 at Prince Rd. that only had room for us for tonight. WHERE ARE YOU? ANY ROOM THERE? We'd like to stay in Tucson until Wed am.

Carolyn

Joey (Australian cattle dog/Brittany)

'94 Southwind (no slides)

'05 Honda Civic Hybrid

Carolyn & Keith

We are staying on free BML land just west of Tucson, on Ajo Hwy. and San Jaequine Rd. Not sure of th spelling on San Jaequine Rd. About 11 Miles west of I 19 and Ajo highway. You will see some motorhomes on the coner just pull in. Looking forward to seeing you will be here until Thursday.

Who would have thought that living in an RV could be so much fun?????

Meeting people and then running into them again and again is really neat.

A couple we met in Q told us about a dual sport get together, and a place where we could boondock FREE for a couple days. I had fun riding, and Marcia enjoyed me being gone. LOL.

we are now in Del Rio, had dinner with the Carters, and Lulu threw a fit when Marcia went into their rig. She was happy to have visitors,

Our plans are to have no plans other than trying to make it to Lexington Ky for my Dr appt. on March 21. ( I mave have to reschedule that for April something ).

Everyone be safe and enjoy life.

Chasing the 70's

You can follow us using My link

I may not know what town I will be sleeping in,

But I know I'll be sleeping in MY bed.

Add Pamela to the flu list. Just think of it, I am her primary care provider. Scary.

We are currently in Usery Park in Mesa, AZ after spending a week at Valle Del Oro in Mesa. That week was our first stop at a destination RV resort. I have never seen so many activities listed at a park. Pamela took in a Lapidary class and made a broach out of a zebra rock.

Plan to stay here for about 10 more days and then off to ??

If anyone is in the Mesa area let us know. My guess is Pamela will be down for another three or four days. With a decent nurse she could be well sooner however; Nurse Fuzzy Wuzzy is on the job.

Tony

Jones the Beagle

2001 Int'l 4700LP

2005 Travel Supreme 40RLTS

2006 Honda CRV

Hey Nurse Jane Fuzzy Fuzzy.....I'm jealous.....Pam has a nurse....I have Boom Boom Betty Bedwetter; then again, I'm not sick! icon_smile.gif

Sorry we missed you two in Mesa!

Seriously, We're sorry to hear so many are suffering with the "Q krud" or whatever...hope you are all feeling much better very soon! (If not, call Tony, if you need a nurse!)

We are in Laughlin for a few days, met up with Bobbie and Jim and are enjoying the sunshine and warm temps. Headed for Las Vegas on Wednesday.

Safe travels and hugs to everyone! Miss all you guys!

Molly & Boom Boom Betty

Bob and Molly

www.moonriverandwe.blogspot.com
Two drifters...off to see the world....
SKP #73997

Turns out we managed to stay here in Tucson for one more night; we're going out to dinner with a friend who lives here. Tomorrow, after a stop for an oil change for the generator at Beaudry's early in the morning, we're going on to Benson SKP park for a couple of nights. Norah, hope Howie is well by then. Don't you senior citizens believe in flu shots!! icon_smile.gif

Carolyn

Joey (Australian cattle dog/Brittany)

'94 Southwind (no slides)

'05 Honda Civic Hybrid

We haven't done much since Quartzsite but its fun reading everyone else's updates so here's ours:

- after Quartzsite we spent a week in Lake Havasu and then Marilyn spent 3 weeks at Arizona Charlie's in Las Vegas while I flew to Canada - brrrrr cold there.

- now we're working our way north to spend spring in southern Alberta. We're spending a week in Mesquite right now & plan to be in Banff next weekend. There's a pretty cool boondock area south of Overton (between Mesquite & Las Vegas) sort of at the north end of Lake Mead. Spectacular desert scenery with some other boondockers for company but not as crowded as Quartzsite.

- if anyone is coming to western Canada this summer give us a call

GO NORA you get an extra star for today.

or did Howie think all this up while recouping from the blood giving?

Hope you are both well now and stay that way. Looking forward to seeing you in NC this spring.

Chasing the 70's

good to here from you Bob & Marilyn, Hope Marilyn stayed out of trouble in Las Vegas while you were freezing in Canada.

Ive herd from others how beautiful the Lake Mead area is. We would like to stop there one of these trips.

Right now were @ SKP park in Pecos, Tx. Got here about 7:30 Az. time left Benson Skp park about 10:30 yesterday. we drove 481 miles yesterday & I did 120 of that. Sure glad I took the RV driving class.( were on our way to Red Bay, Alabama)

You'll Love Banff!! we spent a week there a couple years ago. also Lake Louise & Jasper. Plan to go back again.

Gota get on the Road

Happy Trails

Steve & Sandy

Papillon's Yoda & Ruby

2008 Phaeton 40QDH DP

http://allgire-travels.blogspot.com

Hi Carolyn, I don't know about the rest of the class, but we both had our flu shots last fall. I hope whoever it is that decides which flu viruses get protected in this year's vaccine do better than last year. icon_frown.gif

We are still here in Benson and will be here through March 3rd.

Norah

HI!! Don't want to butt in on you guys, but just wanted to say how good it makes me feel to see you all getting on the road and having so much fun and seeing you all enjoy each others company. When we started this Full-timing group in 05 this is what we all hoped for and it sure has taken off. Each year gets better and better and that is wonderful!!

Hope to meet each and everyone of you on the road sometime....it is unbelievable how many times your paths will cross in the coming year...just wait and see! Much love and success to you all!! Anne (Full Timin' Wannabee and now Full Timin' Cuz we wannabee!)

"Formerly Full Timin Wannabee"

2004 Country Coach Allure

Keep up with us as we travel! - http://fulltimetravels.livejournal.com/401.html (click on entries, top left for the latest one)

Nora, I used to have to take the flu shot when I was in the service, and got sick every year. I didn't take another flu shot until 2006, and I was sick almost all that winter. NEVER again will I take one.

Full-timimn-, if you are the founder to the "class of ??" I want to thank you. If it had not been for the escapees class of 07 I wouldn't have met a bunch of friends this year, and got to spend time with them like we have.

Joe

Chasing the 70's

We are so sorry to hear that so many of you are sick. Guess Ron & I got out of Q just in time to avoid all of the bugs....or maybe all of you shared it at GJR. Please get better and to all of you traveling east soon remember that Ron & I are west of Austin and would love to see you.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

We are leaving Del Rio today, (after we see where Judge Roy Bean is burried) we are going a whole 120 miles to Hondo, (might have to spend the night somewhere on the way) We will be in/near Hondo for a few days.

Nothing written in stone yet, but we are planning on seeing Marble Falls along the way back east.

Chasing the 70's

We left Faye and Jay in Del Rio, they are getting new tires tomorrow. we did visit the museum where Judge Roy Bean is burried in Del Rio before leaving.

We are in Lot #92 at the SKP park in Hondo Tx.

I did something bad the other day, a tree branch was hanging too far down and I went under it. icon_eek.gif Yep it tore holes from the front of the coach to the rear. Just little ones though.

We will be taking the rig to South Texas RV Superstore for a new roof as soon as the ins adjuster sets up the appointment.

At least I won't have to wash all the sand from Q off the roof. ( always look on the bright side of things.)

Chasing the 70's

Yea Mike I ducked ok it was just the right side of the rv that didn't duck ehough to avoid the branch. Even me squinching didn't help.

I guess I should have blocked traffic long enough to get the ladder and chain saw out to cut the limb off, but..... I didn't.....

Chasing the 70's

Archived