HDT Members On The Road, Including Their Current Locations

Jim Gehlen

Finally for the first time out this year I am happy to report we are in ST. Joe MO on our way to Hutch via the K-City NASCAR Track... man it feels good to be on the road.

-blizz and finance director

Edited by blizzardND

Rumrunner

2001 GMC 6500 3126 Cat 6spd long n low, 31' Built for the open road and to fit into 9' Garage door.

Rumrunner Website: http://351c.net/rumrunner/

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Headed to Hutch later this morning.....all of a 2 hr drive.... :)

Jack & Danielle Mayer #60376 Lifetime Member
Living on the road since 2000

PLEASE no PM's. Email me. jackdanmayer AT gmail
2016 DRV Houston 44' 5er (we still have it)
2022 New Horizons 43' 5er
2016 Itasca 27N 28' motorhome 
2019 Volvo 860, D13 455/1850, 236" wb, I-Shift, battery-based APU
No truck at the moment - we use one of our demo units
2016 smart Passion, piggyback on the truck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com
Principal in RVH Lifestyles. RVH-Lifestyles.com

Pulled out of Amana this morning. Head for Hitch early tomorrow morning.

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

Headed to Hutch later this morning.....all of a 2 hr drive.... :)

Dont wear yourself out, Jack! ;)

I'd love to be able to post that we were on the way, too, but once again, it's not to be. Have a great time at the Rally, everybody!

Phil

2002 Teton Royal Aspen

2003 Kenworth T2000 - Cat C12 380/430 1450/1650, FreedomLine, 3.36 - TOTO . . . he's not in Kansas anymore.

ET Air Hitch

Dont wear yourself out, Jack! ;)

Well, Phil, after an exhausting 114 mile drive we arrived in Hutch. :)

Jack & Danielle Mayer #60376 Lifetime Member
Living on the road since 2000

PLEASE no PM's. Email me. jackdanmayer AT gmail
2016 DRV Houston 44' 5er (we still have it)
2022 New Horizons 43' 5er
2016 Itasca 27N 28' motorhome 
2019 Volvo 860, D13 455/1850, 236" wb, I-Shift, battery-based APU
No truck at the moment - we use one of our demo units
2016 smart Passion, piggyback on the truck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com
Principal in RVH Lifestyles. RVH-Lifestyles.com

I'm up near Manhattan, visiting with friends. I'll be rolling into Hutch in the early afternoon. See everyone then!

2001 34N Pace Arrow Vision V10

2003 International 9200i 500hp ISX Freedomline 12sp

Conversion by 2L Custom Trucks

8kw QD Onan Genset/TS2BLH Hitch

Travel Supreme CL38SLQ1

2581599630106420780S425x425Q85.jpg

In New Orleans for 6 to 8 weeks. Thought I was going to need total knee replacenets, but the surgeron believes he can clean everthing up with a scope, will find out the details Tuesday.

GREAT COOKIN'

Margie, The Chef & Calvin (Dalmatian)

you eat to live, WE LIVE TO EAT

2000 Volvo 770 "NO FireDog"

2006 Hitchiker Champagne 38 LK

2003 Heritage Softail Classic "Brutus"

2007 Yahama 400cc "Hi-Ho"

SKP#97959

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/23543...033436899TkRHUX

Finished our summer workamping job in Harrisburg, PA and have begun our migration south. Will be at Buckroe Beach in Hampton, VA for a while visiting family and friends. Looking for a workamping gig in Florida for the winter. Hope everyone has a great time in Hutch!

Cindy & Jeff Brett
2014 Mobile Suite Memphis 44'
2004 Volvo 630 (The Sonshine Express), ET Hitch, Jackalopee & Szmyt Wonderbed
2016 Smart (Blanche)

In Sidney, BC dealing with a family emergency. Would much rather be in Hutch, but the Gods have decreed otherwise this time.

Geo

George,
Suzuki Celerio 998cc

Yamaha NMAX scooter

Work ride is Western Star N2 Tri-Tri tanker at 56,500kg loaded

Well, Phil, after an exhausting 114 mile drive we arrived in Hutch. :)

Sorry to hear of your grueling day, Jack, but we're glad that you and Danielle made it into Hutch safely.

Phil

2002 Teton Royal Aspen

2003 Kenworth T2000 - Cat C12 380/430 1450/1650, FreedomLine, 3.36 - TOTO . . . he's not in Kansas anymore.

ET Air Hitch

Working our way south to the Rio Grande Valley (Retama) for the winter. Pulled into Tom Sawyer at West Memphis, AR. this afternoon. A great afternoon on the benches along the migthy Mississippi with a bottle of wine with Bonnie watching the barges. We will spend a couple of nights here. Tomorrow we will make our way across the river into Memphis for a evening on Beale Street for some ribs and music; well maybe a beer or two also. On Wednesday we will continue south to Vicksburg, MS. where we will spend a week, doing all the civil war stuff and a little gambling.

Edited by Quinn The Eskimo

Gail & Bonnie Quinn (Full-timing since July 18, 2004)

2001 Volvo 610 autoshift (Ultimate V Rod) 465 HP, 1650 Torque, 3:42 gears with air locker, pictures of build can be seen @ http://community.web...theeskimogquinn

2010 New Horizons 45' custom Majestic, pictures of construction can be seen @ http://picasaweb.goo...com/gailquinn48

2003 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI, 100 HP, 118 Torque; Blog of 2007 Alaska trip @ http://quinntheeskim...nn.blogspot.com

2013 Smart Passion fortwo coupe

Hope everyone in Hutch is having a good time.

Left Rapid City this morning and wound up in Rawlins, WY this evening on our way to Parker, AZ by way of Salt Lake City where I hope I can beat Blake Richards (Bennett Truck Sales) out of a lunch. Been 10 years Sept 11 when we bought our truck from Blake. His first sale of a HDT for rv use.

Spend a couple of days there then down to Las Vegas for a couple more days then to Parker on October 25.

Paint your wagon and come along

98 Volvo, VNL 610

01 Alfa Ideal, 38'6"

South Dakota plates

SKP # 68396

Made the trip to Iowa without difficulty, until arrival. My spot was occupied, folks here say "we will work with you" Probably won't be set up till Friday of next week. Not good. Saw Bob at the "last rest area in Missouri" as I was passing by. Stopped for a sandwich a bit later but didn't see them again. Had a great time at the Rally. Hope to be able to do a full week again next year.

Thanks to all who attended, spoke and especially organized it all. Great job.

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

Great time @ the rally and looking foward to next year, didn't get far today, decided on 350 mi. or 3:30 which ever comes first, thanks Rick and Alana. Just West of KC, maybe make better time tomorrow...?

<p>Greg and AggieLife is what happens when you're making plans to do something else !

2010 Jeep Wrangler toad

2006 Country Coach Inspire 360

Wow Rod, too bad we missed you going by us. We stopped there for lunch. We made it 550 miles to Clear Lake, Iowa. We're back hiding in the Chevy dealer's lot for the night. I parked around the side so we don't have to listen to that muzak from the p.a. speakers all night like we did on the way down to Hutch. It was hard to drive with my eyes all misty, missing everybody and knowing I'll have to put the rig away for the winter. What a great last camping trip this has been for the year.

'03 United Specialties truck conversion, Freightliner FL112, Cat C12, 10 sp Autoshift, 295" w/b, 26' living quarters.

St. Paul, MN

www.bobwinsor.com

Got home about 6:30. Uneventful trip. Hopefully everybody else will have the same luck. Passed the newlyweds just north of Ardmore, OK before we pulled off for fuel. Then passed them again just south of the Texas state line.

Had a great time. We are already looking forward to next year. It was great see old friends and great making new friends.

2017 Entegra Anthem 44A

SOLD - 2004 Volvo 780. 465hp and 10sp Auto Shift (from 2010~2017)

SOLD - 2009 Montana 3400RL

Spent last night in Oakley, KS and had a wonderful dinner and evening with Dan and Dorcas. Made it home to Denver without issues. Thanks to all at the rally. We had a great time making and renewing friendships.

Mike, Suzan and Boomer too

1999 Volvo 770 "Devil Dog", Detroit 60, Auto Shift.

ET Hitch, ET Jackalopee, Pressure Pro, Max Brake

2004 Mobile Suites 36CK3

Semper Fi

Glad to see everyone had a great time in Hutch. Sorry to hear that Larry wont be going forward but everyone is in good hands with Steve and Gail.

We pulled into Parker, AZ or actually Earp, CA at Emerald Cover Resort this afternoon and will be here probably till mid March of 012. Then head north again. Wont make California this year. Too expensive.

Paint your wagon and come along

98 Volvo, VNL 610

01 Alfa Ideal, 38'6"

South Dakota plates

SKP # 68396