HDT Members On The Road, Including Their Current Locations

Jim Gehlen

Bob, don't laugh!

Unfortunately, it's true....

The beans were spilled on the news last night that quite a few major drug cases might have to be thrown out as the evidence has been et up by dem drug crazy Katrina rats.

Whipee, only in LA.

Jon
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . JonMary-ImprintMTShadow.jpg
. . 
Bodacious "aKa" BigBig ~ 2000 Turquoise Metallic VNL770
.  2003 6.0L C.C. DRW F-350. .    Dang Kid's - & - Their Toys. .                                1998 34' Citation Fifth Wheel

339121917.jpg

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I guess, come the next hurricane threat, the evacuation order is going to be something like: Evidence first, criminals second, civilians somewhere in the "fend for yo'self, again" catagory.

Think they will have enough unairconditioned school buses to move all that evidence to Ishkooda, Al?

RVBuddys Journal Our progress into full-timing.
Budd & Merrily ===-> SKP# 088936 Other Websites:---> Hub of all my blogs
Clifford - 2000 VNL64T770 :: DakotR - 1999 C40KS King of the Road :: $PRITE - 2013 Smart Passion w/cruise

We have arrived in our new temporary location, Greeley, CO.

We will be here a week or so.

Had some problems in Santa Fe, NM (Thursday)

Had a ruptured fuel line. Diesel was spraying out all over the engine block. Spent the night in a mall parking lot and the next day I spent a few hours removing and replacing the fuel line from the fuel pump to the back side of the block.

$41.00 dollars and a few squirts of ether later we were back on the road.

Alice and I will be leaving the lower Rio Grande Valley as soon as a friend is recovered from and operation.

Our first stop will be the tiny town of San Ygnacio, still south of Laredo, They have a post office, a cafe, and the Cords RV Park on the Rio Grande. It's a spot with wet clothes and inner tubes on the U.S. bank.

Once we leave San Ygnacio, we'll continue relative quickly to Garden City, KS to visit friends. Relative quickly for me is traveling that 833 miles in less than a week!

2004 Peterbilt 385

2004 New Horizon 41 foot fiver

One Trek for chores and one for fun

Sue & I are in Wichita Falls, TX til Monday 3/26 then on to Kilgore to get some new straps for the motorcycles and to say Hi and thanks to Larry Herrin. Then on to Livingston, TX to get our packages and do our "civic duty". I think Pensacola and the salt water will be in our very near future. Hi to all and see ya "down the road"

David & Sue McCarron

David & Sue McCarron

02 Volvo 770

05 Teton Frontier 39'

Pulled back into Oasis in Las Vegas until 4/27 then head north for the summer. Kinda sorta looks like West Yellowstone, MT from 5/18 thru Sept 15. More on that later.

Paint your wagon and come along

98 Volvo, VNL 610

01 Alfa Ideal, 38'6"

South Dakota plates

SKP # 68396

Hi All,

Bev and I are back home in Ohio after spending the winter in South Carolina, We are planning on being there next winter.

Worked out great for us.

Dave Mowry

2000, Kenworth T2000, "Silver Bullet", 60 Series Detroit, 500 HP, 10 spd Auto Shift, 235" WB, Twin Screw.

1996 Teton 38' Prestige San Deigo III, 5000w Gen. 450 W Solar,6 AGM Batt. Hyd. Leveling

http://community.webshots.com/user/trapshooteroh

We will be on the road again, leaving Greeley, Colorado tomorrow AM.

We are going to bobtail up to Michigan to see my brother for a couple of days then head back to Colorado and hook-up the trailer and jeep for our trip to Washington.

We will be in Washington for a week or two prior to our travels north to Alaska for the summer.

Hi, Henry & Cindy,

Are you planning a stop at the Flatgards to make sure Steve is keeping up with the mowing?

We headed back to the Midwest after you left New Mexico and will be in Southern Illinois (Benton) when you head back to Greeley. Hope to run into you two sometime.

Larry & LaVila

Not all who wander are lost...but, odds are a few of us must be.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11080131@N03/

We're in Cheyenne, WY. We had what seemed like a good weather day from Kansas. The head winds on I-80 were 31 MPH with gusts of 42 MPH. I remember that, in a mini-van, I had to take it out of overdrive and run at 60. This time, I also ran at 60 because Alice didn't like more in the chase car.

The boost held close to 20 PSI and the Pyro went to 700 degrees. I'll fill up Wednesday and find out what the damage was --- I bet seven MPG instead of my usual claim of ten.

Although I had little trouble, a Fed Ex double was sure wagging.

It's our goal to go to Buffalo, WY on good weather Wednesday. April 10, it's expected to be sunny and 66: good travel weather.

2004 Peterbilt 385

2004 New Horizon 41 foot fiver

One Trek for chores and one for fun

We are currently in Ionia, MI for couple of days. The trip here was filled with surprises. First there was the strong wind of Nebraska - can you say head winds and high gusts? We also managed to stay just behind the storms and tornadoes.

Then, Talk about what a small world....and coincidences;

As things were settling down a bit, we stopped to wet the tires and also to input the Flatgards address into our mapping program while at a rest stop in Iowa. As we got back onto the freeway heading east someone in the right hand lane was waving at us. We get up beside the car, and low and behold, it was Steve and Sandy. So we got to stop at a roadside cafe and visit with them, what a great time. We look forward to visiting again on our way back west.

Then, as we get in to Illinois we called Speckman knowing he was somewhere near... and he was. So, today we were able to stop and spend some time with him and catch up with a whole year of going's on's.

Isn't this lifestyle grand?

Not going to Pensacola after all. We are at Rainbow's End in Livingston. When they asked us if we wanted to take advantage of their buy 3 weeks, get the fourth free and told us that the month's rent would be $262, we decided to stay. So we will be here until April 28th. Think we will head to Oregon and Washington after that to spend May and June there.

We found a 5.5-acre piece of rural property in Kilgore, Texas, that we made an offer on. We are waiting to hear if we get it. Not planning on stopping our full-timing ways - just an investment on a pretty piece of land.

Oh, we got a dog - the day we left Tucson (March 13)from the Humane Society who happened to be at the Petsmart next door to the Costco where we had stopped to pick up a few things. Her name is "Trip" and she is fitting in with us so well. She is of questionable parentage, calico colored, 1-year old, and is a very good dog. Guess we will have to fix up a seat for her on David's motorcycle.

David and Sue McCarron

HisNibs - Blue 2002 Volvo 770

Drag 'n Fly - 2005 Teton

David & Sue McCarron

02 Volvo 770

05 Teton Frontier 39'

WOW!

We are sitting in the local RVPark in Ogden, UT We made our run back from MI and spent a few more hours with the Flatgards visiting with them at their home. Then, ironically, we ran into Speckman again on the Interstate in Nebraska. So, we stopped at the nearest Flying J and had lunch. It's always fun visiting with other HDT'ers.

We'll be here for a couple days, then north to Washington State.

We had planned to leave Asheboro, NC today on our way back to Maryland via I-81 in Virginia. Not wanting to endure snow showers and 45 mph winds through the Blue Ridge, we decided to stay put until Tuesday at the Zooland RV Park. By that time, the N'oreaster should have run its course.

Dale

Please click for Emails instead of PM
Mark & Dale
Joey - 2016 Bounder 33C Tige - 2006 40' Travel Supreme
Sparky III - 2021 Mustang Mach-e, off the the Road since 2019
Useful HDT Truck, Trailer, and Full-timing Info at
www.dmbruss.com

Well the Wandering Bevingtons are getting ready to start wandering again. Our plan is to leave this Tuesday April 17 (we are currently in Zephyrhills FL) and end up in Mission Texas around Monday April 23rd. We will be making several stops to site see and visit friends along the way while trying to dodge bad rain storms, wind storms, tornados, and other interesting weather patterns. Best way to get a hold of us is by cell phone (313-820-6898) and I suspect Internet access will be spotty at best.

I am still not feeling 100% since contacting a flu like bug when we were in Windsor for Easter. Doctor has me on antibiotics for bronchitis and I hope it subsides soon. Darn cold weather. Kathie caught a similar bug but her immune system has always been better than mine and she is better than I am, but still not 100% either.

Have you heard the "Good News"

The best is yet to come!!

Have an Absolutely Fantastic Day!!!

Bill & Kathie Bevington

Enjoying the Full Time Life

SKP#74258

1998 40' Travel Supreme RLTSO

2000 Volvo 610 Tractor

The Gold Hunter

Left Yuma yesterday for the summer. In St David, AZ for a few weeks and then head northeast to our IL Property.

Ron & Sharon Curry

Captain, U.S. Navy (Ret)

2004 Volvo VNL 42 Factory Single 630, 10 Speed Lighting Series transmission, Pressure Pros all around, Wil-Ro bed, 202 WB, Trailer-Saver Hitch, GearMaster monitor, 2001 Alfa Gold 39', 2005 Jeep Liberty behind.

Currently located at:

http://map.datastormusers.com/user2.cfm?user=2415

Heading for the southern tip of the Natchez Trace, will run it to the northern tip and then on up to Elkhart.

See ya up there Pam.

Later

Rich icon_cool.gif

01, Volvo 770

08, 41' KZ New Vision Triple Slide, Triple Axle Toy Hauler 5ver. 5th Airborne Air ride Pin Box

2009 Rag Top Smart Car

FullTimers since 01

USAF CMSgt. Ret.

http://enophile.blogspot.com/

Remember, If you find yourself in a fair fight, Your tactics suck!!