HDT Members On The Road, Including Their Current Locations

Jim Gehlen

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob/Diana: Be looking for ya to show up. Flying J has parking for you and also Pilot at exit 33 will have room also. Don't even think of going to Silverton, they will run you out of the parking lot. Been chased out of there twice in 2 months.

If you go to CA this weekend, be advised that there will be 3 hour delays on I-15 at the Cajon Pass.

Smokey/Pam: Believe you have our number but you can call Oasis at 702.260.2000/option 3 then dial 3747. Got the phone hooked up this time. Ususally forget about it.

Paint your wagon and come along

98 Volvo, VNL 610

01 Alfa Ideal, 38'6"

South Dakota plates

SKP # 68396

For what its worth we landed in Georgetown, TX. Br-r-r-r but its been cold!

George & Sandee, Lil One & Squirt (Kommando Kitties)

"Dumbo" '97 Volvo WIA42T, 23K Single - 3.90:1, DDEC III - 330/380hsp, RTX13710B, 30K Reese

'02 KotR-R40TB, 5th Airborne Pin Box; '02 Mazda B4000 Chaser

http://community.webshots.com/user/tex78628

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.

Thomas Jefferson

We're in LAZYDAYS, Seffner, Fla. The rally park here is nearly full (300 sites), and it is a mad-house zoo!!

The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing....all they do is keep saying..."Wecome to Lazydays, enjoy your stay!"

It took us 2 hours to get a site, and hook-up.

The good thing is that it is FREE... icon_biggrin.gif

Truly if you have never been here,it is worth the stop to take in the spectacle..

All is good though...sunny, warm, happy campers.

Rick

1998 VOLVO 610 VED-12 @ 425 HP with 13 speed, 22.5" rubber, TC Equipped, single 3.70 drive axle, 193'' WB. REESE, 30K 4 way rocker-hitch, Jordan Ultima 2020. Under-frame mounted Honda 3000 ei, Towing a DRV MobileSuites- 36TK3 with TrailAir Pin Box, a Yamaha Road Star 1700 on deck. http://diesel-gypsy.blogspot.com

Back at Summerdale, AL after the Tampa show. Only spent $5 on "stuff" there....that's a first.

Will leave here beginning of Feb headed for Moab. We camphost March and April in Arches NP. Great gig for us, since it is Jeep heaven and we will be there during Jeep Week. Then back to Woodland Park, CO for the summer. As it turns out, we will "work" 7 months this year....that is getting to be too much, but it sure is fun!!

Jack & Danielle Mayer #60376 Lifetime Member
Living on the road since 2000

PLEASE no PM's. Email me. jackdanmayer AT gmail
2016 DRV Houston 44' 5er (we still have it)
2022 New Horizons 43' 5er
2016 Itasca 27N 28' motorhome 
2019 Volvo 860, D13 455/1850, 236" wb, I-Shift, battery-based APU
No truck at the moment - we use one of our demo units
2016 smart Passion, piggyback on the truck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com
Principal in RVH Lifestyles. RVH-Lifestyles.com

Leaving today, Manatee State Park, Cheifland, Fl.

What a nice park, Check my blog.

Rick

1998 VOLVO 610 VED-12 @ 425 HP with 13 speed, 22.5" rubber, TC Equipped, single 3.70 drive axle, 193'' WB. REESE, 30K 4 way rocker-hitch, Jordan Ultima 2020. Under-frame mounted Honda 3000 ei, Towing a DRV MobileSuites- 36TK3 with TrailAir Pin Box, a Yamaha Road Star 1700 on deck. http://diesel-gypsy.blogspot.com

Here now in HorseShoe Beach, south of Cross city, Fl.

2961210790097642812nveVKy_th.jpg

Rick

We are in Quartzsite desert with Escapees Boomers for the week. Ted and James are here too. Our Location!

See our blog

Hello Dave, Winchester Bay looks great and familiar even in this time of the year. See anyone pull crabs out of the water.

Volvo VNL610 M11+ 98 10 speed
Mountain Aire 40' 5th 2002
Outback Power, 1200 watts Sanyo panels

In Morro Bay, CA for a week. Left Tucson with the temps in the 70's and 80's and arrived here on the coast with temps in the 60's and forecast of rain for the next week.

Can't seem to get warm and stay that way. Been cold since last October.

Paint your wagon and come along

98 Volvo, VNL 610

01 Alfa Ideal, 38'6"

South Dakota plates

SKP # 68396

We're still parked in Tallahassee, Florida but had a great visit with Rick and Claire (PSD Tweaker) yesterday where they are camped at St. George State Park on the Gulf of Mexico.

Rick has masterfully parked his rig in a rather small but nice spot but has to move across the street to accomodate another camper who can't maneuver as swell as Rick.

Claire did a wonderful job as hostess and served a great lunch of grilled shrimp (grilling by Rick), fantastic salad, French wine, Espresso, birthday cookies (for me) and Rick topped it off with a great cigar. Of course one of those Canadian beers was great too. Since we were on the Harley, I only had one.

Thanks Rick and Claire!

2016 Tiffin Allegro RED 33AA, pulling 2015 Jeep Wrangler.  2005 Mobile Suites 38RL3 parked at Florida home base.  

Roger...you are too kind!

Yes we are still here in St. George Island.

There is a storm brewing so instead of moving a little further west, we'll stick around for a couple more days.

2533659110097642812CtHoQp_th.jpg

Rick

I will be in Springfield, MO next week, Ruston, LA the week after that, and St. Charles, MO the week after that.

Everyone travel safely!

WP 903

merrillthurmanllc.com

Merrill Thurman

"73 de WBØWGG"

1996 FLB Freightliner; M11 Cummins @ 365 HP; 10 Speed OD Eaton/Fuller; 4.10 Rearend

You Can't Troubleshoot Stupid...

It Is Impossible To Even Converse With An Educated Idiot...

Tell Me Again Why I Took The Job I Now Have???