HDT Members On The Road, Including Their Current Locations

Jim Gehlen

Hello to everyone,

Hope all of you had a Happy Thanksgiving,

Bev & I are leaving cold snowy N.E. Ohio in the morning for A work assignment to manage a Gun Club outside of Orangeburg, South Carolina for the winter, Mid-Carolina Gun Club just 2 1/2 miles off I 26, exit 139 if anybody happens to be in the area. Have a very nice campgrounds with 50 amp. full hookups.

I have been retired for 4 yrs. now and it's going to be funny going back to work, but this should be more fun then work, the offer has just too good to pass up. We'll be here till the end of March.

Sure wanted to make Quartzsite, but next year for sure.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all,

Dave & Bev Mowry

2000, Kenworth T2000, "Silver Bullet", 60 Series Detroit, 500 HP, 10 spd Auto Shift, 235" WB, Twin Screw.

1996 Teton 38' Prestige San Deigo III, 5000w Gen. 450 W Solar,6 AGM Batt. Hyd. Leveling

http://community.webshots.com/user/trapshooteroh

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Dave and Bev, we might get to see you in Orangeburg as that is one of our old stomping grounds.

We are at the Tallahassee RV Park for the next several months enjoying some good motocycle riding weather and visiting family.

We will be taking a short trip to the Doubletree factory in Howe, IN from about 13-23 December. We're not looking forward to that experience but have to go when they can get us in for some warranty issues.

The trip up will take us via Tunica and Memphis for a little work then on up to Howe.

Roger & Susan

2016 Tiffin Allegro RED 33AA, pulling 2015 Jeep Wrangler.  2005 Mobile Suites 38RL3 parked at Florida home base.  

Roger, Make sure to bring your guns,as they have some really nice pistol and rifle ranges.

Give us a call 330-268-0321, we can set you guys up in the campground as our guests price will be same as members.

Dave

2000, Kenworth T2000, "Silver Bullet", 60 Series Detroit, 500 HP, 10 spd Auto Shift, 235" WB, Twin Screw.

1996 Teton 38' Prestige San Deigo III, 5000w Gen. 450 W Solar,6 AGM Batt. Hyd. Leveling

http://community.webshots.com/user/trapshooteroh

We are at Buckhorn Lake Resort. Kerrville,TX.

Will be here for a couple days, PressurePro Seminar Monday. Then on to Deming NM. Heading to North Ranch.

Mike & Pat McFall SKP # 40224

2001 Volvo 770 Autoshift

2005 Teton 45' Grand Reliance

PressurePro Tire Monitor Dealer

PressurePro System

Mike and Pat's Travels

Tripod Website

We are in Summerdale, AL (Rainbow Plantation) until the end of Feb - at least. Will go to the Tampa RV show, but other than that, we are here....

Jack & Danielle Mayer #60376 Lifetime Member
Living on the road since 2000

PLEASE no PM's. Email me. jackdanmayer AT gmail
2016 DRV Houston 44' 5er (we still have it)
2022 New Horizons 43' 5er
2016 Itasca 27N 28' motorhome 
2019 Volvo 860, D13 455/1850, 236" wb, I-Shift, battery-based APU
No truck at the moment - we use one of our demo units
2016 smart Passion, piggyback on the truck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com
Principal in RVH Lifestyles. RVH-Lifestyles.com

Happy Hollidays to all on the forum

We had another easy passage to San Carlos, MX. Stoped for a quick customs look at the 1st check point just passed the the 1st toll booth. Casual question at KM 21 while we waited for a truck to clear the lane. Lunch at Elbes in Santa Anna, into El Mirador RV park and set up at dark.

Maybe travling in the daytime makes a diffrence.

We will be here until late January.

Scott, Barb, Mutley & Tinkerbell

95 Tandem Volvo TTES, N14/500, Super 10

2000 Alfa with Jeep XJ Towed

San Carlos, Sonora, MX. Today

Satellite internet installer

Data storm user #1598

KF6KKG

Merry Christmas to All. Sharon and I will remain in Yuma, AZ thru March, with a trip to Quartsite and NC to get our Volvo. If in the area, stop by!

Ron & Sharon Curry

Captain, U.S. Navy (Ret)

2004 Volvo VNL 42 Factory Single 630, 10 Speed Lighting Series transmission, Pressure Pros all around, Wil-Ro bed, 202 WB, Trailer-Saver Hitch, GearMaster monitor, 2001 Alfa Gold 39', 2005 Jeep Liberty behind.

Currently located at:

http://map.datastormusers.com/user2.cfm?user=2415

We're at Yellow Bay (just south of Bigfork) Montana for Christmas, then heading to Rapid City to do all those fun things like drivers' licenses, vehicle registrations, etc. We'll be very anxious to then head back to Texas and Leather-&-Lace (the Volvo) -- Larry Herrin should have it ready soon after our return. After that, not sure, but will be in the Phoenix area at the beginning of March to keep the grandkiddies while Mommy & Daddy take a sailing course.

Renee

Dave, Renee & furkids Casey & Miss Kitty
1998 Volvo 610 Straight 10 "Leather n' Lace"; Herrin bed w/Rampage motorcycle lift; 2010 40' New Horizons Majestic; 2008 Harley FLSTC; 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited; 1999 Yamaha 4X4 Kodiak (that is NOT with us!)

well we made it to Phoenix,Vinnie ran great.Sandy behaved herself sort of her and Alice had a cat fight,Alice is the Garmin gps.Sandy has always done a great job navigating,she having a hard time letting go.LOL Be here two weeks then to Yuma to see BobT and Sharon then to Q then RGV back home in march maybe Were having A great Time

Steve & Sandy Flatgard

98 Volvo 610

2000 36' Hitchhiker

2000 Yamaha VStar

• 2 weeks later...

Out of Las Vegas this morning and in the Lakes RV park in Chowchilla, CA this evening. Little over 400 miles in one day and for us that is a chore when 200 is a long day.

Be here for awhile anyway till we find out what is going on with the youngest daughter.

Paint your wagon and come along

98 Volvo, VNL 610

01 Alfa Ideal, 38'6"

South Dakota plates

SKP # 68396

We're in the Plomosa Road area north of Quartzsite for a couple weeks or so. If there is anyone else in the area we would love to get together.

2000 Volvo 770, 500HP/1650FP Cummins N14 and 10 Speed Autoshift 3.58 Rear 202" WB, 2002 Teton Aspen Royal 43 Foot, Burgman 650 Scooter

Hey Vern...! Sorry we missed you. We must have almost crossed paths.

Good to hear your safe & sound .

We are in Brunswick, Georgia at the Flying J right now.

We are headed to St. Augustine area tomorrow.

We spent several really nice days in Sc. at Edisto Island state park.

It was peaceful, and just what the doctor ordered.

Here is a pic of our set-up.

2098234510097642812sVtdPQ_th.jpg

2252740090097642812gChzwm_th.jpg

See you in Tampa

Rick

1998 VOLVO 610 VED-12 @ 425 HP with 13 speed, 22.5" rubber, TC Equipped, single 3.70 drive axle, 193'' WB. REESE, 30K 4 way rocker-hitch, Jordan Ultima 2020. Under-frame mounted Honda 3000 ei, Towing a DRV MobileSuites- 36TK3 with TrailAir Pin Box, a Yamaha Road Star 1700 on deck. http://diesel-gypsy.blogspot.com

We're headed down that way on the 17th, expected arrival on the 20th, so it looks like we might just miss you. Doesn't sound like there'll be much of an HDT contingent down there this year. I really enjoyed it last year.

We were out on Plomosa Road with the Montana group, just across the wash from Jack. The RV show is pretty much a one-time affair for me, but getting together with all the different groups is worth it.

Bob

Bob and Sharon, 99 Volvo 610 w/M11+, Montana 3400, 2 Sibes,

Stuck in NO at the airport because of ice storms at my final destination (HDT is in Bullhead City, AZ). When the weather breaks, I am headed back out there so that I can head east...

WP 903

merrillthurmanllc.com

Merrill Thurman

"73 de WBØWGG"

1996 FLB Freightliner; M11 Cummins @ 365 HP; 10 Speed OD Eaton/Fuller; 4.10 Rearend

You Can't Troubleshoot Stupid...

It Is Impossible To Even Converse With An Educated Idiot...

Tell Me Again Why I Took The Job I Now Have???

Hi all HDT'rs

We have been in California on Travis Air Force Base since October 26th spending the holidays with our children and grandchildren and taking care of annual doctor and dentist appointments.

We are planning on leaving here on Thursday (January 18th) pending the results of one last medical exam and heading south to look for some HDT'rs (and warmer weather). We will probably stop in San Diego for two or three days and then head to Arizona around the 21st or 22nd.

Are any of your going to the Boomerang? or any of the other activities in Quartzite? We have no specific plans for 2007 and are trying to decide where to start our year. Any fun ideas are welcome.

David and Sue McCarron

HisNibs

2002 Blue Volvo 770

David & Sue McCarron

02 Volvo 770

05 Teton Frontier 39'

Hi all

Were in Lake Charles it's 36 outside and it's been raining allday with sleet tonight and Tuesday. Larry and Linda is that MSU flag from Lake charles?

Looks like bad weather sweeping the south so becareful on the roads.

Gotta put somemore logs in the fireplace.

later.

These Colors Don't Run

If You Can Dream It, You Can Do It!

2001 T600 kw 500 hp 13speed

2005 Newmar 38 ft Mo.Aire

2005 Harley

2006 golf cart

and More Time Than Money

http://community.webshots.com/album/556335848cgxnVz