Jim Gehlen

HDT Members On The Road, Including Their Current Locations

Traveled from Oskaloosa, Iowa by motorcycle to near the Kansas City Airport to load up and start the trip to Tallahassee, Florida. Left Friday morning about 0730 and arrived Tallahassee at 1830 Saturday evening. A short stop at Spacecraft for a last look around for a while, fill up with fuel and then a non stop to Sikeston, Mo. for food. Spent the night in the  parking lot with another pickup and 5th wheel that ran their generator all night. Left at 0530 with one stop for fuel. I have to remember to cross Jackson Mississippi off my list of cities to travel through it's not as bad as Hannibal. Mo. but almost. 

At Oakwood RV Resort in Fredricksburg, TX for a week.

This is a nice park , but not really Big Rig friendly

Edited by wtgeodog
Other post was a copy of previous post

In Goshen Indiana getting the front jacks replaced then to Elkhart to get Mor/ryde ti check the rubber springs, I have lost 2 of them this year, and it looks like I have 2 more getting ready to go, they are not bonded correctly, rubber is good, just not attached to the metal mounting plates.

Then if no bad weather might head to Canton Ohio to see big Al.

Roger

Roger, was that a 2015?

Glad they took care of your landing legs.  I would imagine there was no cost to you?  Like I said at the Rally, they were taking care of a lot of people.

7 hours ago, HERO Maker said:

Roger, was that a 2015?

Glad they took care of your landing legs.  I would imagine there was no cost to you?  Like I said at the Rally, they were taking care of a lot of people.

Mine's a 2014, I have heard that in that build timeframe they had bonding issues, no hard facts but I will find out more when I get to Mor/Ryde this week, now to get the jacks done so I can unhook the trailer, as pinning the jacks up by myself is a pita!!

Roger

On 12/10/2017 at 7:04 PM, Hewhoknowslittle said:

In Goshen Indiana getting the front jacks replaced then to Elkhart to get Mor/ryde ti check the rubber springs, I have lost 2 of them this year, and it looks like I have 2 more getting ready to go, they are not bonded correctly, rubber is good, just not attached to the metal mounting plates.

Then if no bad weather might head to Canton Ohio to see big Al.

Roger

Hi Roger,

Glad to here that you are in Goshen, Indiana. Right now (12/12/17) it is snowing here in Canton. The low temp for tonight is going to be 14*f. 

Stay safe,
Al