RDBE (for those in the know)

ddshjs

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are at Rainbow's End in Livingston and we are having some weird weather here today. Three days ago we couldn't stand the heat and humidity as we stood outside trying to talk to a friend. Today we are hiding inside because it is 40 degrees outside and raining/hailing. We woke up this morning to 43 degrees and it has gotten colder all day. Kind of strange for Texas in April.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE. I know you are all somewhere interesting. Wish we could be together and maybe have an Easter potluck.

Sue McCarron

Volvo VNL 770 aka HisNibs

40-ft Teton

David & Sue McCarron

02 Volvo 770

05 Teton Frontier 39'

HAPPY EASTER TO YOU SUE!!! AND HAPPY EASTER TO ALL THE RDBE GALS!!!

We are at North Ranch in Congress, AZ. It is 82 degrees here (3:00 PM PT) and very, very dry!

An Easter Potluck would be great but hope you all are having fun wherever you are!!

Pat

Guest hjsdds

Sue, What's this new addition Pam is referring to????? Hopefully NOT what one might think, nahhhhhh!! Anyway. We too, like Pam are freezing our tushs! 40's during the day and 20's at night! We got about 5 inches of heavy wet snow a couple days ago but it is slowly melting! POT LUCK TOGETHER would be great! I'm doing dinner for 10 tomorrow, the upside is it will hopefully be the last family dinner in this abode! The Testosterone 1/2 seems to be leaning more and more to hitting the road instead of swinging the hammer in this ole house! YEAH!!!!! Hope to see ya'all at the East Coast Rally. We are site 363. Will be doing a shake down run to NY Wine Country with DIY Guy and Diane and Spacecraft the end of May! HAPPY EASTER TO ALL and stay toasty Pam. Hugs, Davena

• 2 weeks later...

Well it's official Linda is now eligible to join the RDBE club. While we have been in Nebraska Linda has started to drive Brutus. She has taken him on several drives out through the farm country as well as our home town of Geneva. She has not driven him hitched to the 5ver yet but I am sure that will come in time. She could not believe how easy he is to drive. I don't look for her to drive him much towing and with us getting the smart she will probably not drive him a lot but at least she now knows that he is not that difficult to drive and in a pinch she could drive him even hooked up.

Dennis

USA Master Sergeant Ret.

Guest hjsdds

Dennis, congratulations are in order, looks like the club gained another bona fide member. I came up with an "recognition plaque" to go with a RDBE pin, but you must understand that this is strictly "unofficial". The RBBE Mistress has not seen it, nor "approved it". I actually expect that I might get clocked on the skull when she sees it.

247765319.jpg

hjs

Guest hjsdds

Welcome to the clan Linda, and yes he did get "clocked" for lurking and trespassing! icon_eek.gif

You are RDBE gal #36, we'll all have a sip of the traditional RDBE beverage in your honor! Keep that drivers seat warm! Please send along your birthday, for the next calendar, and I'll add Brutus and red Volvo 770 to the roster next to your name. Any chance of making the east coast rally ?? Welcome again! RDBE Mistress

HAPPY "EARLY" BIRTHDAY, SUSAN!! AND MANY, MANY MORE!

Roger told me you guys are leaving tomorrow for South Florida and I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday before you go. Wish you were here. We could have a mini-RDBE RALLY. There are 3 of us RDBE gals here and you'd make 4.

Miss you and BIG BIRTHDAY HUGS..........Pat

Guest hjsdds

It's a new month and a whole bunch of RDBE birthdays! Sue Haddix celebrates on May 3rd and Bonnie Quinn on Saturday, May 5th! We wish you both the very best, good health, happiness and safe traveling. We don't grow old, just wiser,more mature and better drivers! icon_wink.gif Hugs RDBE Mistress!

It HAS been a happy birthday....we hooked up and went truckin! Can't wait until our trails cross again! Love, Suz

2016 Tiffin Allegro RED 33AA, pulling 2015 Jeep Wrangler.  2005 Mobile Suites 38RL3 parked at Florida home base.  

Guest hjsdds

Another week for RDBE birthdays coming up! May is a busy Month! Sally Lockwood blows her candles out on Tuesday, May 8th and Carrie Drake celebrates on May 10th. I wish you both the very best and a celebration to remember! Looking forward to seeing everyone at the East Coast rally. Our gathering time to be announced but it will be at our site 363. Happy Birthday Sally and Carrie!

Guest hjsdds

Cindy Lee #36 has taken the plunge and actually drove around Washington DC in her Red Volvo 770 (aka The Beater)! Congratulations and welcome aboard! Gail Dixon is going to be at the East Coast Rally and her DH says she will be driving by then. We're reserving #37 for her! Then there's Hazel on site #338! She's going to need a some moral support and encouragement to take the leap to the drivers seat. We're with you Hazel, you can do it! See you at the rally! After our Limoncello toast with your support team at the RDBE gathering, you won't have any problems See you there! icon_wink.gif

RDBE Mistress- Davena