Anyone recognize this rockstar?

Darryl&Rita

Golly.  If you go to the top of the "home" page on the forum, one of the topics, just posted in the past couple days, is a newspaper article about this same subject, with the same cast of characters.

Edited by rickeieio

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

“We took out my moms bush and branch so now she has to relandscape her entire yard.” Her mom must not be too Intelligent either or they Drove over her entire yard. 

Ron C.

2013 Dynamax Trilogy 3850 D3

2000 Kenworth T2000 Optimus Prime

6 hours ago, rickeieio said:

Golly.  If you go to the top of the "home" page on the forum, one of the topics, just posted in the past couple days, is a newspaper article about this same subject, with the same cast of characters.

Yup, most of the media take their cues from one another and have been for some time.  Even in small markets.  25 years ago I worked for a radio station in Santa Rosa, CA that was owned by the publisher of the local newspaper and had a very good news department.  One day a transmitter failure took us off the air just before the mid-day newscast - when I arrived at the transmitter to fix it I was met by a news crew from the local TV station asking what was going on.   We were the lead story on the TV news that evening - they missed being able to listen to our newscast to tell them what to cover on their evening news.

Edited by Lou Schneider

On 7/9/2020 at 9:19 PM, Ray,IN said:

i don't do facebook, I'll wait until someone else tells.

Apologies, I thought I had the Facebook garbage stripped off the link. Should have known better.

16 hours ago, rickeieio said:

Wall Street Journal has a paywall that wouldn't let me see the article. The rock-star I was referring to was actually Trey Selman. He kinda snuck in there.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

• 2 weeks later...

Without individual initiative to learn RV driving basics, the only alternative is for individual states to create more laws requiring special licensing and driver testing.

For example, the person backing the trailer in the video did not have towing mirrors on the pickup, nor likely know they would help with driving and backing.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

Let's face it...... some people are both clueless and stupid.  I've met more than my fair share in campgrounds and on the road 🙃.

300.JPG.c2a50e50210ede7534c4c440c7f9aa80.JPG

Randy, Nancy and Oscar

"The Great White" - 2004 Volvo VNL670, D12, 10-speed, converted to single axle pulling a Keystone Cambridge 5th wheel, 40', 4 slides and about 19,000# with empty tanks.

ARS - WB4BZX, Electrical Engineer, Master Electrician, D.Ed., Professor Emeritus - Happily Retired!