How Much for my Thousand Trails Membership

Since we are no longer fulltiming we plan to sell our TT Platinum Plus membership. Lifetime membership.  21 days park to park, no time out. 120 advance reservation. Dues are $50 a month.

We bought this used in 2006 but no longer will be using it the way it should be used. We paid $2900 plus $750 transfer fee back then. Total was $3650 and in the first year we had it we were in the system 210 days. I figured we paid for the membership the first year at  $17 a night and have used it every year since then until this year.

How much should I expect to get when we put it up for sale ?

2006 Elite Suite 36TK3
2001 F-550 Starhauler
www.mytripjournal.com/elitesuitestravels
IN GOD WE TRUST

Hi Travelinbob,

We're just starting the process of researching for such a membership to buy.  I don't know the current rates yet but when you're ready for the sale I'd like to put my hand up as an interested party.  Thanks.

2017 Jayco Designer 37rs "Fiona"

2007 Volvo 670 "Henry"

5 hours ago, rollinbrian said:

I don't know the current rates yet but when you're ready for the sale I'd like to put my hand up as an interested party. 

Which is fine as long as it is done by private message and not in the open forums. He can also advertise it for free on the RV Marketplace section of these forums. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

• 2 weeks later...

Bought used last year and found these to be around $3,000. I bought mine in ebay. campground outlet as mentioned previously, is a reputable broker which of course retains a % of the sale price as a commission.

I found a contract with 6 bonus parks in FL (Max pass was transferable) for a total of 9 FL parks  For this I was willing to pay $5,000 + transfer fee.