Rexburg ID to Omaha NE

Twotoes

I’m traveling from Rexburg Idaho to Omaha Neb next month. Looking at taking Hwy 26 out of Idaho Falls to US 191 in WY connecting onto I-80 east to Omaha. I’m driving a 43 foot Class A and will be pulling a U-Haul trailer. The alternative route would be I-15 to I-84 (around St Lake) to I-80, all interstate. The first route is about 2 hours shorter but I’m not familiar with how steep the grades are. 

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

We've done it in a 65' Combination HDT and fifth wheel. Great Drive. Grades were not a problem.

Susan & Trey Selman | email | HDT: '01 770 VED12 | 5er: '02 40' Travel Supreme RLTSOA | '16 Piaggio MP3 500 | '15 Smart Cabrio | Personal Blog | HHRV Resource Guide | HHRV Campgrounds | Recreation Vehicle Safety & Education Foundation |

Twotoes, we are sitting in Rigby now. In fact we were in Rexburg today at Walmart. There is no need to go back into Idaho Falls to get to US 26. Come west on US 20 from Rexburg to Rigby and jump on RT 48. You will come out on Business US 26 at Ririe and a short hop to US 26.