Dawn Power Wash

SWharton

I tried it tonight also on a lasagna pan. Worked fine on the bottom, not so great on the sides. Also, the handle on the bottle is horrible and the squirt doesn't cover much territory. Tried it on a plate, did pretty good, not all the cheese was removed but that might have been me.

Will keep testing. Not a total failure.

Might try a different bottle.

Edited by SWharton

We've been using it for a while, but not to replace the "normal" Dawn for full dish washing.  We use it if we only have plate or two, or if the bottom of the pan is particularly greasy we'll use it to "pre-scrub".  It is very convenient for quick little things where you just need a bit. Also a quick spritz to clean a greasy stove top or counter. 

Mark & Teri

2021 Grand Designs Imagine 2500RL, 2019 Ford F-350

Mark & Teri's Travels

When reading the label you realize it is just Dawn dishwashing detergent and water solution. You can mix your own in any empty spray bottle. Pour in 3/4 water then 1/4 Dawn,  screw on sprayer top, then gently tilt back N forth several times.

I simply re-use the first Power Wash bottle DW bought, I think she's on the 3 or 4 home-made solution I made. I never have calculated the savings, but it works the same as the first bottle.

That's the rule, you  always add chemical to water, never water to chemical.

Edited by Ray,IN

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

I didn't buy it, Ray. I don't get to buy anything, beyond my own toiletries for inside the RV. We used it on an Teflon electric frypan, used for bacon and then flour-coated chicken breasts. It was applied as soon as cooking was done, and sat while we ate. The pan wiped out with a piece of paper towel, and de-greased with a wet dish cloth. She liked it.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.