Power Tek

Good day does anybody have experience with Direct Tv hook up? I’m hooking up a G3 Wingard and in the main electrical compartment where the big cord is power cord I need to plug-in to electrical devices from DIRECTV  or Wingard. In a compartment there is a power tech power controller model number RL Dash 1009. Previous owner has the power disconnected from the power tech not sure why.  Why is there a power tech back in this compartment I know upfront where you plug your TV in there is one so you can’t watch TV while you’re driving which I have never attempted never plan on doing  trust me there’s a hockey game on I will pull over and watch it. My plan in the back compartment is to do way with the power tech wire in a double 110 receptacle and then I can plug in my to DIRECTV in Wingard devices. Any advice and assistance would be appreciated thank you

From Google: RVForum.net, and here on Ecapees. It looks like it's a generic low voltage controlled relay, used to switch 120 v circuits. What's in the compartment that might have been connected to it?

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.