Have to change password at every login?

Is it just me?  EVERY time I log into these forums, I have to change my password.  The login form requests "display name", which is NOT my email.  I put in the password I've saved in my password manager, each time I go through this.  The site tells me its a bad user/pass combination.

I do a "Forgot Password", put in my email address, get the link, put the new pass in, etc.  I'm not changing computers.  I'm not changing browsers.  I might be changing IP addresses, but that's about it.

Is there something wrong with me?  My account?  I want to engage in discussion, but most of the time I just think "meh, not worth it".

MyRVRadio - Streaming online 24/7 at MyRVRadio.com and via mobile apps! Content for RVers from RVers.   2018 Grand Design Momentum 399TH • 2019 Ford F-350 (DRW)
2016 Harley-Davidson Heritage • 2013 Harley Sportster with a sidecar
Web: https://MyRVRadio.com • Facebook: https://fb.com/MyRVRadio  

• 1 month later...

If I remember correctly, I used to get that error msg when I attempted to sign-in and was already signed-in. It usually happened when I used the FireFox back arrow and reached the sign-in page again.

Also, make sure your password manager has the correct address for the escapees home page, not sign-in page.

That's it, i'm out of suggestions.

Edited by Ray,IN

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961