"Hatchet job" on RVing

docj

"Do not try to confuse me with the facts, my mind is made up."

People no long want to read opposing views, because then they would have to weigh each side to make an educated decision. They want to read things that reinforce their current believes.  So they can pick the article that is affirming and not have to suffer through an opposing view point . 

Edited by filthy-beast

2020 Platinum F350 6.7L CC DRW, 2021 Riverstone Legacy 37mre 5th wheel

What’s that term - echo chamber? 

When social media / search sites algorithms track your on line activity and feed you more of what seems to be your interest or political “side” etc etc 

"Are we there yet?" asked no motorcycle rider, ever. 

I do not have to read it. We have been RV'ers for over 25 years and "in retirement  RV'ers  since 2006. It suites our lifestyle just fine. We are not Full timers as we maintain a S&B but live in our 5th wheel most of the year.

Helen and I are long timers ..08 F-350 Ford,LB,CC,6.4L,4X4, Dually,4:10 diff dragging around a 2013 Montana 3402 Big Sky

SKP 100137. North Ridgeville, Ohio in the summer, sort of and where ever it is warm in the winter.

I love the article.

If it deters future RVers and keeps tens of thousands of retirees (or even a couple dozen) off the road, out of gas stations, walmarts, truck stops, rest areas, and the parks and campgrounds, and not artificially propping up the RV prices, all the better for the rest of us.

Edited by podwerkz

Nothing to see here.