Newbie here! Info for Escapee’s Lawyer

Welcome to the Escapee forums! I am not sure that I understand your question but will do my best to respond. Escapees happens to have a CEO who is an attorney and he also has an extensive background in dealing with issues of domicile. His legal office is just at the edge of the Rainbow's End RV Park, which is also the headquarters of the Escapees Inc. and of Escapees RV Club. I have known Shawn for a number of years and he is always happy to help and he has an associate who works with him in the office who is also quite experienced in such matters. For legal help I suggest you contact them at Loring & Associates by phone of email. 

If you just have some basic questions about the issue of domicile, I suggest you start by reading this article from Escapees. If you then have specific questions relating to domicile (or anything else), feel free to return and post those questions on these forums and someone here can probably either answer your questions or direct you to a good place to find help. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI