Need a Schematic for an Old Voltage Converter

Rayzen

I'm trying to troubleshoot an old B-W 3230UL voltage converter, but I don't have a schematic. Does anyone have one, or could direct me to somewhere I might be able to get one?

I'm not getting 12v to the refrigerator. I have checked all of the fuses and the wiring.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Modify message

22 hours ago, Rayzen said:
I'm trying to troubleshoot an old B-W 3230UL voltage converter, but I don't have a schematic. Does anyone have one, or could direct me to somewhere I might be able to get one?

I'm not getting 12v to the refrigerator. I have checked all of the fuses and the wiring.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Modify message

Do you mean that you "do" have 12.6V battery voltage, but when connected to shore power the converter does not put out 13.4V or greater voltage to charge the batteries and power the fridge as well as all the other 12V devices (lights)?  

Are you looking for the schematic for the internal wiring of the converter?  I have not see a MFG release a schematic for the internal wiring.  I think most people consider the converter a throw away item when they break (other than fuses inside the converter).

Al & Sharon
2006 Winnebago Journey 36G 
2020 Chevy Colorado Toad
San Antonio, TX

http://downtheroadaroundthebend.blogspot.com/