Current Events Humor

Kirk W

If you have experienced some funny things which were triggered by our current problems, let's share them!

Yesterday, while taking a socially distanced walk, a neighbor lady in her 80's stopped me to ask a computer question. "Do you know if the virus protection on my computer is good enough to prevent this COVID from getting into my house through it?"

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

While waiting in the drive-thru line at the drug store yesterday, a fellow walked by wearing an N-95 mask. With a hole poked in it for his cigarette!

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

How about a few of these:

Now would be a good time to pave the roads.

Covid-19 has grocery shelves looking like the Cleveland Browns trophy cases.

Just read that tonight's Powerball is up to 275 rolls of Angel Soft toilet paper!

Many parents are about to discover the teacher was not the problem.

3 hours into homeschooling and 1 is suspended for skipping class and the other one has already been expelled.

Homeschooling day 1:  wondering how I can get this kid transferred out of my class.

Don't know why my fishing buddy is worried about the coronavirus he never catches anything!

This is the day dogs have been waiting for.  They realize their owners can't leave the house and they get them 24/7.  Dogs are rejoicing everywhere.  Cats are contemplating suicide.

The truth is, it's not so boring at home.  But it is interesting that one bag of rice has 7,456 grains and another has 7,489.

We are about three weeks away from knowing everyone's true hair color.

I wonder if God got so mad about all of our fighting down here that He sent us to our rooms?

I've eaten 22 times and taken 13 naps and it's still today!

Eat off of paper plates only, because COVID-19 comes from China.

Why did all the Baptists hoard all the toilet paper?  So that they would be ready "when the roll is called up yonder."

2002 NuWa HitchHiker II 31 FKTG, Onan Generator, HWH Levelling, RVFlexArmor roof

2005 Chevy Silverado 2500 Crew Cab, Long Bed, SRW, 8.1L

B&W Companion Fifth Wheel Hitch

Me and Mama and the fur-kid:
Prince - chihuahua-pug mix

We are all missing out on a wonderful opportunity.  There is a silver lining with all this social distancing and Stay At Home orders.  Think about it.  If you are anything like me, you enjoy spicy food and baked beans.  The only problem is, people don't enjoy me the day after I have enjoyed spicy food and baked beans.  Which means I must normally deprive myself of enjoying said spicy food and baked beans for the sake of living in harmony with my fellow man.  (You are welcome)  But with all this social distancing and Stay At Home orders, we can all now enjoy massive amounts of spicy food and baked beans with impunity, and the fabric of our society will not be damaged.

Of course, the down side of all of this is Stay At Home really stinks!

2002 NuWa HitchHiker II 31 FKTG, Onan Generator, HWH Levelling, RVFlexArmor roof

1 hour ago, rvrev2 said:

we can all now enjoy massive amounts of spicy food and baked beans with impunity, and the fabric of our society will not be damaged

But other fabric will be permanently ruined.......

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

18 hours ago, ARGO said:

Yeah, but the joy of waking up unexpectedly to the cries of "You PIG! YOU PIG!!" makes it all worth it.

I'm still laughing!  Apparently the best part of waking up for you is not Folgers in the cup.

18 hours ago, ARGO said:

Yeah, but the joy of waking up unexpectedly to the cries of "You PIG! YOU PIG!!" makes it all worth it.

You too?  My wife claims I pharte in my sleep.😲

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

When that happens,  you gotta'  lift your leg under the covers like real slow. Then reach over to her side & lift the edge of the covers & drop yer leg.................................

You'd have to see the movie to understand..........

15 minutes ago, ARGO said:

When that happens,  you gotta'  lift your leg under the covers like real slow. Then reach over to her side & lift the edge of the covers & drop yer leg.................................

I like the fluff the sheets method :rolleyes:

2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB

2001 T2000 Kenworth

2009 Smart Passion

ET Junior hitch

How long will this social distancing last? The wife keeps trying to get in the front door. I put some food on the front porch every day, for her.

Richard

PEANUTS.jpg

Edited by rls7201

Richard Shields

Gladstone, MO

95 Bounder 32H F53

460/528 stroker engine

On 4/10/2020 at 6:55 AM, Mr. Camper said:

How about a few of these:

Now would be a good time to pave the roads.

Covid-19 has grocery shelves looking like the Cleveland Browns trophy cases.

Just read that tonight's Powerball is up to 275 rolls of Angel Soft toilet paper!

Many parents are about to discover the teacher was not the problem.

3 hours into homeschooling and 1 is suspended for skipping class and the other one has already been expelled.

Homeschooling day 1:  wondering how I can get this kid transferred out of my class.

Don't know why my fishing buddy is worried about the coronavirus he never catches anything!

This is the day dogs have been waiting for.  They realize their owners can't leave the house and they get them 24/7.  Dogs are rejoicing everywhere.  Cats are contemplating suicide.

The truth is, it's not so boring at home.  But it is interesting that one bag of rice has 7,456 grains and another has 7,489.

We are about three weeks away from knowing everyone's true hair color.

I wonder if God got so mad about all of our fighting down here that He sent us to our rooms?

I've eaten 22 times and taken 13 naps and it's still today!

I was expecting Dad jokes, but these are good.

SKP #79313 / Full-Timing / 2001 National RV Sea View / 2008 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
www.rvSeniorMoments.com
DISH TV for RVs

Notice from a psychiatric association:

During the quarantine time it is considered normal to talk to your walls, plants and pots. Kindly contact us only if they reply.

In a Charlie Brown cartoon Charlie, responding to Lucy's questions about what's different says something along the lines of, "This virus has done something no woman has ever been able to do: stop all sports, shut down the bars, and keep the men at home."

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

Some may be repeats......

Homeschooling is going well.  Two students suspended for fighting and one teacher fired for drinking on the job.

I don't think anyone expected when we changed our clocks - we'd go from Standard Time to the Twilight Zone.

This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat.  It was obvious she thought the cat understood her.  I came into my house, told my dog......we laughed a lot!

My body has absorbed so much soap and disinfectant lately that when I pee it cleans the toilet.

Day five of homeschooling.  One of the little monsters called in a bomb threat.

I hope the weather is good tomorrow for my trip to Puerto Backyarda.  I'm getting tired of Los Livingroom.

Classified Ad:  Single man with toilet paper seeks woman with hand sanitizer for good clean fun.

I need to practice social-distancing from the refrigerator.

I used to spin that toilet paper like I was on Wheel of Fortune.  Now I turn it like I'm cracking a safe.

Day six of homeschooling:  My child just said, "I hope I don't have the same teacher next year".

Half of us are going to come out of this quarantine as amazing cooks.  The other half will have a drinking problem.

Two dogs were having a conversation.  One said he had heard that humans were failing obedience training in large numbers.   The second dog replied "Yes.  My human could not master sit, or stay".

Safe Travels (or not)...

Roger, K4RS and Toni, K1TS
Amateur Radio Operators - Motorcycle Riders (Harley Davidson Tri-Glide Ultra)

Fulltime from 2003-2016 - Now longtime RVers

On the road, living the dream...
Ford F-250 Super Duty 7.3 liter diesel and Forest River XLR Toyhauler. 

Position report via amateur radio

The picture was of an adorable dog. The heading was Free to a Good Home. 

The text said, "I'm looking to rehome my humans. They are now here 24/7 and I can't catch a wink of sleep without constant fondling. I'm going for walks multiple times a day and have had to curtail my squirrel and critter stalking at the window. They are stinking up the house with bleach and get all crazy when I bark at the UPS man. I don't want to do this but I see no other choice."

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

For all you single guys out there, here are some COVID-19 pickup lines to use that I found on the internet:

If COVID-19 doesn't take you out... Can I?

You can't spell virus without U and I.

Baby, do you need toilet paper because I'm your Prince Charmin.

Without you my life is empty as a supermarket shelf.

You can't spell quarantine without "U-R-A-Q-T".

5 hours ago, sandsys said:

A panda feeds for approximately 12 hours per day. This is the same as an adult at home under quarantine. Which is why we call it a "Pandemic".

I can relate to that__.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961