TSD Fuel Program

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've used it twice so far and it's on the up and up. Just wish this virus stuff was not happening as I would love to do some traveling. Just read all the info about the program it's not tricky but you need to understand what is offered . 

I like it and wish that it covered many more truck stops. 

Jim

It is not a scam. I have used it about 4 times now. The last time was last week, at a Loves Truck Stop in FL. I pumped 119.276 gallons of diesel for a pump price of $308.81. TSD debited my account $215.65 total for a savings of $93.16 on one full up. I was almost empty so that is a full tank fill up. I usually fill up when I am 1/4 full and save about $75 average. You will get a different discount at different stations but Loves seems to be the best pice. 

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

13 hours ago, Bob Overman said:

Does anyone know anything about the TSD Fuel Program?  Is it legit or a scam?

This has been one of the most talked about things on RV Forums for almost a year.  A search of the different forums will give you hours and hours of knowledge and insight.

I will say with virtually no exceptions the reports a very positive.

2013 Newmar Dutchstar 4318

2019 F150 KR 4X4 

BlueOx 10K Tow Bar

12 hours ago, Bob Overman said:

Does anyone know anything about the TSD Fuel Program?  Is it legit or a scam?

No scam, very legit. Diesel fuel program.

You need to go to their website https://www.tsdlogistics.com/services/fuel-program/ to learn more  and apply https://tsdv.loadtracking.com:8443/im/fuelcardapp.  It takes a coiuple weeks and  you will get your card in the mail. It is linked to your checking account, its an ACH debit card not a credit card

There is an app you download . It will show on a map the fueling locations near you or on your route,  you can see what the price is at each location. Some locations have discounts, some dont, but it shows you what the price you will be paying per gallon at each location .

You must use the truckers lanes. At the pump you swipe your EFS card and put in your pin. Then pump your fuel.  They will debit the linked account in 1-3 days and the statement will show your savings. There is also a $200 per week cash advance available on the card, you can go inside to the register and use the card to obtain cash if you need to without paying an ATM fee

It cost nothing but your time to apply and get the card, give you the option if you want to use it or not. There are no annual fees or mininum amount.  TSD makes money off your discount, if you get no discount there are no fees. The discount savings are mostly at Loves, and are discounted off the adverttized price. 

As an example, loves in Ft Pierce flright now is 2.48 per gallon and the current discount price is 1.90 for a discount of .58 per gallon TSD gets 10% or 5.8 cents per gallon so your final price is aprox 1.96 per gallon

Loves fuel stations in SE Texas are dirty, have unusable bathrooms, diesel fuel on the ground and the customers look like criminals. They probably are just working people. I just paid $2.26 a gallon for diesel and $1.64 for unleaded at a local Exxon. My brother in law uses that discount at Loves but he has a Motorhome and he uses his bathroom

We don't travel nearly as much as we once did as we have slowed down. The TSD programs sounds like something we might have used when we were doing 7 to 10 K miles a year . We now pretty much only travel between our Ohio domicile and our Florida residence and maybe travel to a local C G or two during the summer. We use the RV plus card for FJ/ Pilot at 8 cents a gallon off for diesel  when on the road. We are actually spending way less for fuel now than we did 4 or 5 years ago.

Helen and I are long timers ..08 F-350 Ford,LB,CC,6.4L,4X4, Dually,4:10 diff dragging around a 2013 Montana 3402 Big Sky

SKP 100137. North Ridgeville, Ohio in the summer, sort of and where ever it is warm in the winter.

1 hour ago, richfaa said:

We don't travel nearly as much as we once did as we have slowed down. The TSD programs sounds like something we might have used when we were doing 7 to 10 K miles a year . We now pretty much only travel between our Ohio domicile and our Florida residence and maybe travel to a local C G or two during the summer. We use the RV plus card for FJ/ Pilot at 8 cents a gallon off for diesel  when on the road. We are actually spending way less for fuel now than we did 4 or 5 years ago.

IT doesn't have any fees and will save you money, why not have it in your wallet?

2020 Platinum F350 6.7L CC DRW, 2021 Riverstone Legacy 37mre 5th wheel

1 hour ago, whj469 said:

Loves fuel stations in SE Texas are dirty, have unusable bathrooms, diesel fuel on the ground and the customers look like criminals. They probably are just working people. I just paid $2.26 a gallon for diesel and $1.64 for unleaded at a local Exxon. My brother in law uses that discount at Loves but he has a Motorhome and he uses his bathroom

It works at places other than Loves, just not FJ/Pilot

Edited by filthy-beast

2020 Platinum F350 6.7L CC DRW, 2021 Riverstone Legacy 37mre 5th wheel

18 hours ago, filthy-beast said:

IT doesn't have any fees and will save you money, why not have it in your wallet?

FJ/Pilot are everywhere and near the interstates easy on easy off most are RV friendly, old pilots not so much but we know how to use the truck pumps.  For us convenience is worth maybe a couple of cents more. TSD is a good program but we are nearing the end of our RV journey so we will stay with what we got.

Helen and I are long timers ..08 F-350 Ford,LB,CC,6.4L,4X4, Dually,4:10 diff dragging around a 2013 Montana 3402 Big Sky

SKP 100137. North Ridgeville, Ohio in the summer, sort of and where ever it is warm in the winter.

4 minutes ago, Darryl&Rita said:

Pilot/Flying J has booted TSD cards from their pumps, last I heard.

This is true. We still have our Pilot/Good Sam card for when the only thing around is a Pilot. The discount is not nearly as good as the TSD card at other truck stops, though, so we stop elsewhere when possible.

Rob

2012 F350 CC LB DRW 6.7
2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
Full-time since 8/2015

StatesVisited20210913_small.jpg

1 hour ago, whj469 said:

I have used the card in the past, results: denied two times at the pump while my BH was on the road and FlyingJ/Pilot fuel is so expensive that the discount doesn't lower fuel at all.

That is not 100% true.

We used FJ pilot 100% for years with the FJ rv card. Was good until TSD. We carry both but use TSD. 

$.08 cents off at FJ or....last fill it was $1.00 per gal at Loves with TSD. No brainer for me. Have found them to be clean and same as most FJ. Heck, saw some crappy FJ. Don’t really care. Im buying fuel. 

We plan our fuel stops well in advance and pick state and stop with best price  Carry 200 gal in an HDT

But hey, each to their own. 

Edited by billr

Bill and Joan and 3 Collie pups

2001 Volvo VNL 770 "The Doghouse" Singled short, "ET" hItch VED12 465HP Gen 1 Autoshift 3.58 ratio  2005 Mobile Suite 38RL3  2011 Smart Passion loaded piggybacK

Weigh-It Portable RV Scales http://www.weighitrv.com/

On 4/8/2020 at 3:04 PM, whj469 said:

I have used the card in the past, results: denied two times at the pump while my BH was on the road and FlyingJ/Pilot fuel is so expensive that the discount doesn't lower fuel at all.

Where were you denied?  Did you go to the truck fill locations?  Need a bit more info.  Bought last Friday in Yuma for $1.86/gallon.  I have yet to have any issues with the card.  Works great for me.

2020 Dutch Star 4328, 2018 Grand Cherokee, Ready Brute Elite Towbar 

On 4/8/2020 at 3:04 PM, whj469 said:

Just looking for some feedback on your experience with the EFS card... was this the first times you attempted to use the EFS card or the only 2 times you were denied... did you contact TSD to see why you were denied?  

I was denied my first two attempts and then found out that my PIN code is not used at the pump as my control number. You must enter the first four digits of your Social Security number at the pump. The PIN number is only used to sign onto the web site. 

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer